wouter2004

iteminfo.txt compatible for CO

Hi everyone,

My friends and I play on a private CO server and we want to extend the item list with new items of Winter Island.

I created a new iteminfo.txt with all the items (starting from 5901 till 6808), which I extracted from the iteminfo.txt of PKO.

On server side it works fine, on client side I get these strange glitches, like statbonus attributes in common drops etc.

When I just extract the iteminfo.bin from CO with the Deguix Decompiler, I also get these strange unicode characters in the text file.

Before I can change the iteminfo.txt back into a iteminfo.bin, I have to manually correct all these unicode characters.

See example below.

image.png.7b5a0f71f656e489439e921c9aa91b19.png

Question 1: is there a clean way to extract the iteminfo.bin file with the Deguix Decompiler, without the unicode characters?

--> I tried version 1 and 2 already, which seems to be the only compatible version with CO "decompile_bin(iteminfo, 2, ......"

--> no matter what version I try, the unicode characters keeps reoccuring in the resulting iteminfo.txt file.

Question 2: is there someone who has a clean version of the iteminfo.bin, compatible with the CO client, which contains the items 5901 till 6808 for winter island?

Help is much appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Edited by wouter2004