Sign in to follow this  
deguix

CO Source Development Repository

I put up a git repository for those with issues getting the Corsairs Online source codes running. Feel free to fork it if you wish to make more of your own fixes. I applied all the fixes from the following topics except for the bank pin because I think that is annoying:

But those are not all the fixes needed, as mentioned in the following comment:

Besides that I made a couple of folder adjusted, added some sql scripts, and little bits here and there to make it easier to work with. I'm not going to fix the bugs mentioned - I just did this to make porting to top-recode easier.

The repository is located there: https://gitlab.com/deguix/corsairs-online-public. Instructions on how to use it are there as well.

If you have any issues on how to use i and on how to fork it and fix it yourself, you can also comment here: https://discord.gg/uu9TDUGq2v. I might be able to help you. Just don't expect me to fix anything.

• Like 3

It is said that those files have more than 30 "Backdoors".
Not sure what exactly.

Perhaps some of the people that collaborated or created those files could shed some light on what to check for.

2 hours ago, d3ux said:

It is said that those files have more than 30 "Backdoors".
Not sure what exactly.

Perhaps some of the people that collaborated or created those files could shed some light on what to check for.

One of them is the /byebyeleecher for gateserver; resulting in disconnecting the gate.

Nissan-GT-R.gif

Thanks great initiative!

I was wondering can you make an overview of bug fixes and tweaks? I have already made some changes in the source code myself and want to know if this is covered.

However the random disconnnect issues, remains super annoying. I really hope someone can find the reason for this. 

anyway thanks 🙋🏼‍♂️👍🏼