Sign in to follow this  
kyleflow

Extracting gem issue

Hi, I encountered an issue when extracting gem for gem that I made stackable for it base lvl which is 1. But when extracting gem using furnace such as lv4, 3 , 2 , 1. the gem get stack to the level extracted. Such as, I was extracting a lv3 and it suddenly replace my lv4 into 2 lv3 gem and so on. Can anyone clarifies why this issue occur when the only thing i change is related to the stacking.

I solve this by changing back iteminfo and create voucher for each item. Since no one able to help directly with the script. I just need to do a walk around the scripting.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, kyleflow said:

I solve this by changing back iteminfo and create voucher for each item. Since no one able to help directly with the script. I just need to do a walk around the scripting.

Perhaps provide the script for it, and maybe someone here can help resolve the issue.

Nissan-GT-R.gif

On 9/16/2021 at 3:46 PM, Tensei said:

Perhaps provide the script for it, and maybe someone here can help resolve the issue.

Its okay. for now I think changing it into voucher is the wise way to solve the extract issue. hehehe. thanks btw

You can create a universal plier, where you can double click item, and it will extract itself and give you the correct level gem back. If you are using voucher and it gives the ability to choose a certain gem then it's quite a bad idea, if players are able to choose their desired gem.