Sign in to follow this  
Mesut

Client modification

Hi! i wonder if there is way to modificate the client or a tool to modificate, i saw there is a way to modificate the client on a topic but it,s not working. 

Anyway my question is how to modificate server clients.

Thk u for your support

Waht i mean is i want to modificate client to server database and there is a topic here that describe how to modificate the server file to database here is the link "Client modification that allows you to automatically connect to the server - Client - PKODev.NET - Community of Developers & Administrators"

Just now, Mesut said:

What i mean is i want to modificate client to server database and there is a topic here that describe how to modificate the server file to database but it,s not working.

On 9/9/2021 at 11:17 PM, Mesut said:

Waht i mean is i want to modificate client to server database and there is a topic here that describe how to modificate the server file to database here is the link "Client modification that allows you to automatically connect to the server - Client - PKODev.NET - Community of Developers & Administrators"

I think we still don't understand a bit what you want to do.