Sign in to follow this  
Ximboliex

Voy Skill sea To Land

As the title says I am trying to make the traveler's marine skills be land but "edit" the line of the skillinfo.txt where it is supposed to verify that if it is sea or land but still leaving the sea, someone can show me where it is exactly what do I have to edit to see if I am in error?

thanks in advance!

xbx3.png

Hello!, @Ximboliex. Look at the number in red, You can change to 1 for Land Battle and 2 for Sea Battle, if you choose another number, the skill will default to Sea Battle ( correct me if im wrong, I just tried it, because seeing the topic ) and I don't know how to make it work on Land and Sea, maybe it should be in Source.

0220    Lightning Curtain    1    16,10    1,-1    1,-1    1,-1    7,1,29    2    1    0    -1    214,8    1    2    3    600    4    2    0    0    3    0    SkillArea_State_Lm    SkillSp_Lm    0    SkillEnergy_Lm    SkillArea_Circle_Lm    0    Skill_Lm_End    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    SkillCooldown_Lm    1    1    12    0    114    -1    288    0    0    247,0    0,0    -1    -1    -1    0    0    115    -1    289    0    290    0    s0220.png    0    0    Uses Thunder Coral to create a thunderstorm that damages targets in range    Effect increases with each level. Requires Thunder Coral to be equipped    Consumes 21 SP at Level 1. Increases by 1 SP per skill level    0

• Thanks 1