Rogue

Falsely claiming ownership of code

Hello friends,

I want to show you how 'Kingdom of Pirates' (also known as Kingdom Pirates)  owner is taking claim of what does not belong to him, and also using 

code that does not belong to him.

Our team has spent months developing, fixing and also integrating new features in both client and server sides, which the original code of is totally private and is only available to team members. 

We were being constantly asked by a person named 'yuse' in Discord to give hints on how to use a few of our client features, which we have denied respectfully in several occasions some of which include:

unknown.png.9c6946340cd3a7f0489842cf9ddfbd7b.png

858087818_unknown(1).png.9801fac756cc189325703a34f5b8476b.png

Even though he was denied, he still proceeded to somehow adapt our client compiled Game.exe to his server, and fully benefit of our work without authorization.

Not to mention, the client itself is copied. We have thoroughly checked it and everything links back to Eternal Abaddon server.

In addition to that, a person called 'Billie', which I assume is a ripoff version of the real Billy is also claiming rights on this server's website, which instead should be claimed by @V3ct0r 

image.png.ade4b6af184eb7e260604390d09b14ed.png

The highlighted 'Billie' leads to the person's Discord DMs: https://discord.com/channels/@me/638882002799689749

A few additional conversation screenshots with 'yuse':

image.png.e8b4a328a0c6d98a8d04b304bb03d341.png

image.png.267f99b4790497d41f344647e07fade3.png

image.png.1d8d5226baf4521157c9ae4896003293.png

I don't understand the logic behind any of the actions done by these individuals, but you can see it for yourself.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Hi @Snowfall, i think you should dig more before mentioning me on this thread, just cuz i took the design of vectors website doesnt mean its his code, the website above is on Pdo which vectors version isn’t, about the design i took it to use for people who doesnt need one. For other stuff related to my website Vector could dm me directly and i can prove him thats not his website code.

Just cuz other people stole your stuff doesn’t have to do anything with him, and i never said i’m Billy aka 7n6 so idk why you even said that too. Have a nice day.

3 minutes ago, Billie said:

Hi @Snowfall, i think you should dig more before mentioning me on this thread, just cuz i took the design of vectors website doesnt mean its his code, the website above is on Pdo which vectors version isn’t, about the design i took it to use for people who doesnt need one. For other stuff related to my website Vector could dm me directly and i can prove him thats not his website code.

Just cuz other people stole your stuff doesn’t have to do anything with him, and i never said i’m Billy aka 7n6 so idk why you even said that too. Have a nice day.

From people who have also used V3ct0r's website, it also includes PDO. Whether you took the design only or the code, or both, you're claiming that something belongs to you while it doesn't. It's not that hard to give original credits.

• Like 1

He can keep the creds for design, i never edited that part,  aint my property once its sold. Belongs to KOP now, even if he puts his name there now its not my problem so idk why you mention me, like i said not his website code / just his simple design (also not my problem if the owner changes the footer).

• Like 1

what do you expect from a person stealing high rates client after stealing "ea client"

and don't even bother to change rates?
unknown.png

what can you find in their steal collection ?

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

8 hours ago, A guy said:

Then PKO staff seems like they're angry about this, reason for sabotage attacks and so.. OKKEY.

so you can call it  thieves sabotage and we were so kind didn't leak your files yet

""C:\Users\rafa223\Desktop\Meu Server File(Teste da Cheat)"

• Haha 2

1st of all i am not the server owner, i am just finding garbage 🗑️ what you're doing now. 2nd we all are able to attack servers but we don't have all the same shit view of things thanks to God.. 3rd you are mad maybe because losing players or idk because imo I don't find here a big reason to "sabotage" and anyways stop doing it, all top players know you are doing shit.

if you are not the staff member then stfu and  your retard 
as @Rogue screenshots team asked them nicely to stop using  ea  compiled client 
and in return you & your retard  friend just changing ip & hiding server from all other server owners so stfu community do not need such bitches like you and your friend ,
simply if you want to open a server " work on your own files "

6 hours ago, Adude said:

1st of all i am not the server owner, i am just finding garbage 🗑️ what you're doing now. 2nd we all are able to attack servers but we don't have all the same shit view of things thanks to God.. 3rd you are mad maybe because losing players or idk because imo I don't find here a big reason to "sabotage" and anyways stop doing it, all top players know you are doing shit.

Please find some respect for yourself and do not try finding senseless reasons to justify your actions. Nobody has the intention to do anything harmful, this post is made to just expose how you still proceeded to use something that does not belong to you (unless you have something to prove otherwise, which I'm sure you don't)

You're scamming players' money using our handmade features, which we have spent a lot of hours working on. Of course, anybody who had their things unrightfully used would react unfavorably, unless you're no human but an angel. 

A message in Russian language from backend which I forgot to translate by mistake: "He can keep the creds for design".

lef.png

🤣🤣🤣

Thank you @Billie, you're so kind!

@Rogue @mkhzaleh @wolfenx @champ

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1