Sign in to follow this  
kappapride224

Stall Server Source Code Repost

Greetings my beloved PKOdev users.

I would like to present you with my smoke-a-blunt-drink-a-pint-do-some-crack extravaganza and propose a suspicion that our beloved administrator of PkoDev, V3ct0r, exploits the community as a whole and develops just for the sake of money rather than to actually help servers grow and therefore I would like to share this very valuable piece of code with everybody. Furthermore, certain bad people tend to share and re-sell code that does not belong to them, *cough* admins of another top/ pko developer community *cough*.

p.s. Visual Studio 2019 Community is required as well as some common sense and basic brain functionality.

https://mega.nz/file/CUpkhZ4b#zyj7p3rfZTdbkEwXP8xNoPA7AH9EGQI6t6o74UFkmQQ

Spread love and peace,

kappapride224

On 5/28/2021 at 5:34 PM, VItal13 said:

@V3ct0r, are you aware of this topic?

Yes, I am aware

you think valuable time. Do you have to occupy it so that people wander like you grow up? Why don't you study instead of smoking crap, I started from 0 with very little help but I started studying and I don't need help, I see these posts and they make me sick

Edited by wolfenx

Discord:Wolfen#1498

https://www.patreon.com/ReTop

On 2/11/2022 at 4:08 PM, elara said:

@kappapride224 bro, where i can extract this files? in gam in exe?

You should compile this source code with Visual Studio 2019 Community.

• Like 1

On 2/11/2022 at 10:14 AM, wolfenx said:

you think valuable time. Do you have to occupy it so that people wander like you grow up? Why don't you study instead of smoking crap, I started from 0 with very little help but I started studying and I don't need help, I see these posts and they make me sick

good for you, but we are here to help and learn from others, your post doesnt help at all. better dont post. thanks.

On 5/23/2021 at 7:59 AM, kappapride224 said:

Greetings my beloved PKOdev users.

I would like to present you with my smoke-a-blunt-drink-a-pint-do-some-crack extravaganza and propose a suspicion that our beloved administrator of PkoDev, V3ct0r, exploits the community as a whole and develops just for the sake of money rather than to actually help servers grow and therefore I would like to share this very valuable piece of code with everybody. Furthermore, certain bad people tend to share and re-sell code that does not belong to them, *cough* admins of another top/ pko developer community *cough*.

p.s. Visual Studio 2019 Community is required as well as some common sense and basic brain functionality.

https://mega.nz/file/CUpkhZ4b#zyj7p3rfZTdbkEwXP8xNoPA7AH9EGQI6t6o74UFkmQQ

Spread love and peace,

kappapride224

How do I make it work on my server?

On 6/21/2022 at 8:14 PM, eatsangels said:

How do I make it work on my server?

1) Compile the source code using Visual Studio 2019 Community (Visual Studio 2022 Community should work too);

2) Configuire StallServer.cfg;

3) Install these mods for Game.exe and GateServer.exe:

But it is better to use this version: