coldjuice

Humiliating Experience with Corsairs Online

Hi I am Cold Juice, I would like the TOP PKO community to know this story, of how Corsairs Online gave me a punishment bigger than what I did wrong.

- I attached Game Memory Manipulation software for server-friendly purposes.

- I was trying to read player position from memory.

- And then suddenly I get ban. for the next 2 days I beg them to just get information or anything and they just reply with few words. they don't give shit about me.

- I beg them alot to get unbanned because I know that I did nothing wrong and that I wanna play their server because I've been waiting for it since year(s) since they announced the project

-I feel betrayed because: How I was treated like an animal, how I don't even get communicated about anything.

-The purpose of this post is to understand that injustice does not go without consequences, you either treat me fairly or I am gonna have to make sure a large portion of the TOP PKO community knows what you did to me so maybe they don't go through the same thing.

-So I am being friendly with you corsair don't take this as threat or anything I am a nice person as opposed to how I get treated

Good job to Corsairs Team! Such players like you need to be eliminated from the community as a whole rather than a single server. If you can't play fair and square then don't.

@coldjuice, taken from corsairs website:

Server rules - Corsairs Online

Third-Party Program is Illegal

Using any third party program to modify or effect the normal operation of the game client will result in the permanent suspension of the account.

Make sure you read game rules next time before attempting on manipulating client files.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, patrick13 said:

Good job to Corsairs Team! Such players like you need to be eliminated from the community as a whole rather than a single server. If you can't play fair and square then don't.

In Minecraft, server approved modified client exist.

They serve to enhance the gaming experience, solve problems.

For example, displaying mini map (which is not part of normal client), displaying player coords, etc

I was learning to modify the game without any intentions to hurt the server/game

seeing that they didn't like what I did, I told them okay I will stop, but to permanently ban me for doing something so small, is too big punishment for small offense.

Unless I was trying to dupe, gain advantage against other players, make use of exploits, or any other common sense that is not to be done than I deserve permanent ban and the comment you made shall apply to me.

If they are ready to give big punishments for small offenses by other players than people should know this in advance, before they commit to the server.

If they want to fix their reputation, they should give me a fair punishment for what I did.

I "Was" motivated to deliver solutions to game clients that servers are lazy to implement, very similar to tweaks:

- Item drops filtering mod

- GUI mod that gives lots of information about the game, maybe manufacturing ingredients i don't know, maze guide, cheatsheets to mazes idk

So overall yes what I did was wrong I absolutely don't have the right to test even the fairest modification on their server, but as I said, too big punishment for the offense

To tell them I have been waiting to play your server since year(s), and them not even caring and either replying with one or few words, and the ban from discord, is too personal and unfair treatment for my offense, so what I am saying, do they really want to become harsh evil staff? they can fix this. and if they unban me I will start with a new name (erasing identity) which of course I won't get banned because the pain only will get worse thank you so much corsair you gave me so much pain in middle of the depression of this 2021 and 2020 and even more depression I have lost all the faith in humanity

1 hour ago, coldjuice said:

To tell them I have been waiting to play your server since year(s), and them not even caring and either replying with one or few words, and the ban from discord, is too personal and unfair treatment for my offense, so what I am saying, do they really want to become harsh evil staff? they can fix this. and if they unban me I will start with a new name (erasing identity) which of course I won't get banned because the pain only will get worse thank you so much corsair you gave me so much pain in middle of the depression of this 2021 and 2020 and even more depression I have lost all the faith in humanity

I see nothing but kiddish stuff over there, you can go and kill yourself if a banned account puts you in middle of depression for real.. it's just a game get some life please...if it really means something for you, you may create a new account and play otherwise don't blame people for your acts. you could have messaged them from start and asked for permission to do your cheating exploration stuff.. this i could call a good intention but yours wasn't at all.