Shiryu

i can't attach the database files please help

when i tried to attach the database in microsoft sql server management studio, i can't files after i pasted the correct path in the path box,

please help me.

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Shiryu said:

when i tried to attach the database in microsoft sql server management studio, i can't files after i pasted the correct path in the path box,

please help me.

spacer.png

Most developer gets this error. Make sure you give permission to your database via property options when you right clicked it. After it, attach your database again and it should works finely.

18 hours ago, DangThao said:

Most developer gets this error. Make sure you give permission to your database via property options when you right clicked it. After it, attach your database again and it should works finely.

can you please walk me through on how to give permission in the database? because i can't see that option in microsoft sql server management

15 hours ago, d3ux said:

yeah that's the guide that i'm following, and i got stucked at attaching the database files in microsoft sql manangement because i can't see the files even if i write the correct path of the database files...

4 hours ago, Shiryu said:

what i meant is i cannot access the files in the user of my computer when attaching the database using msql management.

Give your database base permission inside your database folder. Root > Database > right click property those .mdf and .ldf file; AccountServer_Data.mdf, AccountServer_Data.ldf and so on...

1 hour ago, DangThao said:

Give your database base permission inside your database folder. Root > Database > right click property those .mdf and .ldf file; AccountServer_Data.mdf, AccountServer_Data.ldf and so on...

i'm sorry i don't really get what you said, and what do you mean root? where exactly should i do those steps?