bigbigplay

Create Client File

Hello everyone 

For example I have a server files of Rainbow bow server but not client

I made all the configuration on sever( account server.cfg etc..)

I create a new folder Client with CLEAN top file 

And now I need to put the sever file on client but wich one all of them ? And in wich directory?

There is a method to for do this without search every single file/folder destination? 

Thanks 

:) 

On 12/29/2020 at 4:29 PM, bigbigplay said:

Hello everyone 

For example I have a server files of Rainbow bow server but not client

I made all the configuration on sever( account server.cfg etc..)

I create a new folder Client with CLEAN top file 

And now I need to put the sever file on client but wich one all of them ? And in wich directory?

There is a method to for do this without search every single file/folder destination? 

Thanks 

:) 

I think you trying to say how to match your client to your server? Mainly just compile your server file .txt file and copy the .bin files and replace with your client>scripts>table and paste in there and replace all. If you missing a texture or model, you can find the missing model number of the equipment/gear from your iteminfo and find the missing models/gear from other client and paste into your client in the corresponding folder and restart your client and it should works.

1 hour ago, DangThao said:

I think you trying to say how to match your client to your server? Mainly just compile your server file .txt file and copy the .bin files and replace with your client>scripts>table and paste in there and replace all. If you missing a texture or model, you can find the missing model number of the equipment/gear from your iteminfo and find the missing models/gear from other client and paste into your client in the corresponding folder and restart your client and it should works.

Perfect, thanks :)