Onioni

Selling Dimension Pirates Online Files + new website

Hello there! Now in sale custom top1 files (Dimension pirates online) with like 85% of top2 features (+ dimension helm with leveling system + cloaks + upgrade able rear pets  and all custom features ) + New ripped website (mu web with custom features) and of course customized databases!. good files for "base server" use can be run 1+ week w/ou restarts or bugs..

100 usd per copy and customer customized databases! 

Contact me at facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lari.mahonen

Download: Nightmare Demonic Helm

Dimension Pirates Online files: get now

New map Project: Flag PK

Black Skin 3.1.3 for pko 1: Get now

59 minutes ago, 7aSheS said:

The website is MU and is already ripped and released at RageZone, So what else you are selling that costs ??

idk what is that site.. This Mu site ripped by me cause it looks cool, i also added monster database & item database crystal shop, vip, updated firewall, custom web db and a lot more on site too...

Edited by Onioni

3 minutes ago, Koizumi said:

Not sure why it should be 100$ since your server has 20-40 people online. Haha.

Yes. less players in hard servers now days. but good files to use as "base" to make one really good pk server. since server run week + w/out restarts or bugs + all what in files have so 100 usd is not that much. and for extra secure every buyer get it own custom databases for website and game.

Edited by Onioni

16 hours ago, Onioni said:

Hello there! Now in sale custom top1 files (Dimension pirates online) with like 85% of top2 features (+ dimension helm with leveling system + cloaks + upgrade able rear pets  and all custom features ) + New ripped website (mu web with custom features) and of course customized databases!. good files for "base server" use can be run 1+ week w/ou restarts or bugs..

100 usd per copy and customer customized databases! 

Contact me at facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lari.mahonen

good serverfiles, nice feature , good secure

18 minutes ago, Onioni said:

Yes. less players in hard servers now days. but good files to use as "base" to make one really good pk server. since server run week + w/out restarts or bugs + all what in files have so 100 usd is not that much. and for extra secure every buyer get it own custom databases for website and game.

server files is great, ideal for those who want to open a new server

12 minutes ago, Koizumi said:

Not sure why it should be 100$ since your server has 20-40 people online. Haha.

Your logic is flawed if you think a serverfile's cost is dependent on the online count.

- Magic Sea Online :: 120+ online count. Serverfiles: Clean with 4-5 new npcs? Must be worth alot since it's online count is high, according to your logic.
- New contents, I don't know if you rather buy "server contents" or a "online count" display from another server.
- 100 is abit much (for me), this may be arbitrary or a calculated number but I dunno and wont judge.

Next time, if you want to negotiate a price, please list more reasonable reasons...
or if this is simply to degrade the OP, please stop unless he is a scammer/selling things that is not of his/her own work.

• Like 1

kong.png

a2.png

TBH, maybe list the full features of addons, type of dupe added, rates and etc (such as things that are modified so whoever bought will know what exactly to expect, otherwise, the files is random even though it uses the sell server file name). Wanna sell but lacking many stuff isn't good for buyers. Unless buyer just want the features that are to be sell within the server file + website. Just like Kong stated above, some server with little modify/add new stuff into the server will makes the server good enough, it doesn't really mean that the server + web with alot of stuff (top2 stuff + alot of custom addons) will make it way better(it does but do realize that you're the server developer while they're the player. You might like it but player might not, cause if players doesn't then the server not gonna go anywhere), its more about how you manage the server and if people like it. Unlike others server (I seen), online players mainly ALT characters that are to be use for AFK.

2 hours ago, 7aSheS said:

If I didn't want to make some cash off your website I would have released it :) btw it's Insecure.

good for you and maybe u give proof for the insecure.

Btw. files are possible to buy in parts. like files 50 usd, website + auto paypal 30 usd, monster database 20 usd and anything else also pm me in facebook i'm sure we get good deal: https://www.facebook.com/lari.mahonen 

54 minutes ago, 7aSheS said:

I mean that I'm selling not buying :)

good for you maybe u make ur own topic then where u can sell ur backdoored stuffs or anything else.

Oh and btw. all come with new databases! even i use on dimension old databases but when u buy it will be with new databases!

Edited by Onioni

4 minutes ago, 7aSheS said:

If your website is backdoored then ya mine is backdoored too :)

Please stop spamming this topic. Or atleast show some proof to back up your statements.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, 7aSheS said:

If your website is backdoored then ya mine is backdoored too :)

@7aSheS I warned you once, next time im going to block your posting privileges. 

• Like 1

Site what legend bought was old version, with old database. So you don't even have same site version i am offering.

Like i already said I say it once again. New website coming with new databases (new game,account,website db. site can be also use with normal game and account db) + some more fixes and temp edits.

prices once again is: Website + custom databases 30 usd, Monster db 20 usd, files + custom databases 50 usd. 

for 100 usd pack will have install and test server run if need.

contact fb:https://www.facebook.com/lari.mahonen or private msg here if you don't have facebook.

Please no more off topic. Thank you

8 hours ago, Wrexor said:

Please stop spamming this topic. Or atleast show some proof to back up your statements.

Since he already sold the website releasing it has no problems, Those are your proofs

Screenshot_8.jpg

Screenshot_9.jpg

6 hours ago, 7aSheS said:

Since he already sold the website releasing it has no problems, Those are your proofs

Screenshot_8.jpg

Screenshot_9.jpg

this is proof that you got same site then legends bought lol

how ever, it's nothing to do with dimension..

0d8ed37685ee420f81be9229906d1a32.png

E:Either this topic

Edited by Onioni

1 hour ago, Onioni said:

this is proof that you got same site then legends bought lol

how ever, it's nothing to do with dimension..

0d8ed37685ee420f81be9229906d1a32.png

When you have a dedicated, The VPS you create in VMware won't show you their IPs that's for first thing, Second thing even if you have their IPs you cannot change/know the password of those hosts. So what else you can say ?