Sign in to follow this  
BeGood/RespectPeople

Model viewer (.lmo, .lgo, .lab) / 2020

Greetings. I was a member with nickname Gamemaker, you may know me as developer of one of model viewers for pko/top resources.
Time to time i receive questions about game resources, how to fix them or how to use them. I can't do many for you, but some hints. But even that may be helpful. Once person ask about making glow for custom weapon apparels, show what he had, and i found there are no any public converter for game files. You have php one, but it require webserver and it can't make glowable weapon. Well... I can't beleave you guys can't share so simple scripts... So i did it again. Here is small update for model viever, it allow to import obj files to static lgo with save submaterials correctly. Due obj file format limitation, you can't get 100% correctly weapons version, but somehow you managed with limited tools you had before and i really impressed with that. So i leave here binnaries and link to source code

Lgo works fine
spacer.png

Lab works fine

spacer.png

Lmo works fine

spacer.png

Export/Import are under view. For use export - first add item to export list from rightclick model on tree of objects. For use import - just select file and click import
I not guarantee it should work as you want, but get a try! Also you always can to polish tool yourself, if you have enough skills.

Link to binnaries: https://mega.nz/file/vNlkVTpa#Wd7C2-s-UpHshUF_pdBh5jumAVJFwCnE2zhj3hT8W5c

Link to sources: https://github.com/WeaponOwl/PKO-file-viewer

Be nice, respect people

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Hi!, Great post!

I am having the following issue when trying to import obj models (to then export them as lgo):

(translated): "System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: The index is out of the interval. The value must be non-negative or lower than the colection.
Parameter name: index
   in System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
   in System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
   in PKOModelViewer.ImportForm.ImportObjToLgo(String filename) en E:\Programming\Serverdev - Legacy\pko-viewver\PKO-file-viewer\PKOModelViewer\ImportForm.cs:line 384
   in PKOModelViewer.ImportForm.button3_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) en E:\Programming\Serverdev - Legacy\pko-viewver\PKO-file-viewer\PKOModelViewer\ImportForm.cs:line 78
   in System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   in System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   in System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   in System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   in System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   in System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   in System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   in System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   in System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   in System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)"

image.png.9976e371d60ffce73ba45b39c7178c01.png

Is there any way i can fix this?

Thank you!

On 10/25/2020 at 1:06 PM, BeGood/RespectPeople said:

Tool show no meshes with texture name 1.BMP. If you see no model after export - try to scale away and check texture name you used

P.S.: Teach me how to edit thread...

hello sir, iam trying to use the tool but it show many error.. can u make a video tutorial, showing us how u use it without problems. we would all appreciate it

Edited by ratonter