Tera

Crystall IGS Scroll

Hello community, I had a long time away from the top but I have been bored by the other current games, so I have started to edit some files I put the trade server to make the IGS work and everything works fine, I was seeing some post where the lua extension is added to add crystals when killing a mob but I get this error

[10-15 00:45:06]GetExp_New execute errot, atacker [Terass], monster killed [Aberrance Lizard]!
[10-15 00:45:06]resource/script/extension/IGS.lua:33: attempt to call global `QueryAsync' (a nil value)

And then I no longer want to fight with that because I have read that it should not be used much, so I wonder if someone could or if it is possible to create a scroll like the ones that give reputation, but instead of giving that, I would really appreciate it. : D

On 10/16/2020 at 4:11 PM, Tera said:

Hello community, I had a long time away from the top but I have been bored by the other current games, so I have started to edit some files I put the trade server to make the IGS work and everything works fine, I was seeing some post where the lua extension is added to add crystals when killing a mob but I get this error

[10-15 00:45:06]GetExp_New execute errot, atacker [Terass], monster killed [Aberrance Lizard]!
[10-15 00:45:06]resource/script/extension/IGS.lua:33: attempt to call global `QueryAsync' (a nil value)

And then I no longer want to fight with that because I have read that it should not be used much, so I wonder if someone could or if it is possible to create a scroll like the ones that give reputation, but instead of giving that, I would really appreciate it. : D

Your GameServer does not have "LuaSQL" properly added. You have to add the correct version of LuaSQL for your GameServer and even then, you have to check that your GameServer is not heavily modified, otherwise the addresses will not match.