youssef

FTPKO - old server

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone heard of 'Fairy Tail pko' server, it was around 7yr ago, or more. It was moved and had many titles FTPKO, RotoPKO, MAPKO. The thing is it had a set of unique and OP items, gems, and reborn system, not 1/2/3 rebirth, which was smth unique that time. It was suddenly shut, when it later returned named as MAPKO, but nothing same as before.

If anyone heard of that server or know their devs, I want to know if they can share source code, server files, dbs.

Thanks

As you mentioned it was there since years, we never saw a copy of their files on the internet before, so no the owner wouldn't share them.

You can message the dev, Faisal you can search for hes account here on the forum.

1 hour ago, cpworkerz said:

As you mentioned it was there since years, we never saw a copy of their files on the internet before, so no the owner wouldn't share them.

You can message the dev, Faisal you can search for hes account here on the forum.

Yea, I remember this name, but I forgot about him. I'll try to reach him out.

You can re-create the serverfiles tho, it's so easy because it was simple things and not complex, I might have a copy I've done, I'll send here if so.

36 minutes ago, Eviles said:

Fisal and Abdelaziz was developers of FTPKO if i'm not wrong.

That's right, I tried to contact him, but I didn't find him. Anyway, most likely he won't share them as cpworkerz said.

22 minutes ago, yagura2k said:

You can re-create the serverfiles tho, it's so easy because it was simple things and not complex, I might have a copy I've done, I'll send here if so.

I was being lazy and searching for an OP server and it came to my mind. But I got interest in making it later, It's a relief I found this community.

Any idea how I can implement reborn sys?