Sign in to follow this  
Yudha

TOP/PKO Service

Hiyaa fellow pirates,

If you're looking for scripter/programmer youre on the right thread. Currently im offering "Build to Order" server files, client files, web files of the most addicting PC games TOP/PKO.
for example build a new server, design a new unique website, design a new unique UI skin for client, create new instance maps or game system content.
additonally I can do hardcode sql/php/html/css/js/lua. You can contact me via WA +62 821-4157-8668 or Facebook

Im also offering files below,
R2R - Eclipse Online (2018 Vanilla)
R2R - Clash Of Pirates (2019 PK)
R2R - Lost Paradise Online (2016/2017 Recodes, Medium, Vanilla, Balance Fixed)
R2R - SPKO Reborn SF (2020 Medium, Vanilla)
R2R - OnePiece PKO Season 1 (2020 Full PK)

Server files is build and written very clean, tidy and well managed files easy to understand even for newbie that never working with such of files before.
additionally the files are original, for further informations about features and game contents, feel free to contact me.

*R2R stands for Ready To Run Webfiles, Serverfiles, Cients, Databases are ready to run (Bugs Free, 0% Scripts failure, 100% Secured), Just need to buy a vps/dedicated hosting with 8GB of ram or more then find some players to play.

• Like 1

Auto Randomized Quest v.1

[Description]
-This unique quest system allow you to create an automatic daily quest to kill or collect items from monster according to your current level better gaps calc than the original.

[Features]
-IP/Mac/Device check.
-Can set which lv of monster according to player lv.
-Gives fixed amount of gold or item per completed quest.