XObedient

Mounts System[Corsairs Version]

5 hours ago, wolfenx said:

still do not solve this since 2020?
I remember that one person said it was easy, which is true
but people don't work on it they just wait for them to release it
keep waiting then

that's life xD it's good to help from time to time ...

On 10/22/2021 at 3:37 PM, wouter2004 said:

Animatie.gif.b333d13a0a0f9ec8002346c5e4c2971a.gif.947bfaa9200332824c1b89c525adeed4.gif

Fixed the mount animation in the client, swings still dont work

To get animated mounts update the following the the Character.ccp

void CCharacter::FrameMove(DWORD dwTimeParam)
{
	CSceneNode::FrameMove(dwTimeParam);	

if( !_isArrive )
	{
		if( _IsMoveTimeType )
		{
			static float dis;
			static D3DXVECTOR2 vTmp;

dis = (float)( CGameApp::GetCurTick() - _dwStartTime ) * _fMoveSpeed;
			if( dis>_fMoveLen )
			{
				setPos( (int)_vMoveEnd.x, (int)_vMoveEnd.y );

++				if(pMount) 
++					pMount->CCharacterModel::PlayPose(POSE_WAITING, PLAY_LOOP_SMOOTH, -1, 30, 1); // wouter

_isArrive = true;
			}
			else
			{

++				if(pMount)
++					pMount->CCharacterModel::PlayPose(POSE_RUN, PLAY_LOOP_SMOOTH, -1, 30, 1); // wouter

vTmp = _vMoveStart + _vMoveDir * dis;
				setPos( (int)vTmp.x, (int)vTmp.y );
			}
		}
		else if( GetChaState()->IsTrue(enumChaStateMove) )
		{
			// ????????ProgressRate(??????j???????)------------------------------------------------------------------------------
			if( _nTurnCnt>1 )
				_fStepProgressRate = _fStepProgressRate + _fStep * CWaitMoveState::GetMoveRate() / (float)_nTurnCnt;
			else
				_fStepProgressRate = _fStepProgressRate + _fStep * CWaitMoveState::GetMoveRate();

_CalPos(_fStepProgressRate);
			if(_fStepProgressRate >= 1.0f)
			{
++				if(pMount) 
++					pMount->CCharacterModel::PlayPose(POSE_WAITING, PLAY_LOOP_SMOOTH, -1, 30, 1); // wouter

_isArrive = true;				
			}
			else if( _isStopMove )
			{
++				if(pMount) 

_isArrive = true;
			}
			else
			{
++				if(pMount) 
++					pMount->CCharacterModel::PlayPose(POSE_RUN, PLAY_LOOP_SMOOTH, -1, 30, 1); // wouter

}
		}
	}

HI, have this error where are the symbols for ++

C:\01 New Project\source\Client\Client\src\Character.cpp(452): error C2059: syntax error : 'if' 
C:\01 New Project\source\Client\Client\src\Character.cpp(460): error C2059: syntax error : 'if'
C:\01 New Project\source\Client\Client\src\Character.cpp(478): error C2059: syntax error : 'if'
C:\01 New Project\source\Client\Client\src\Character.cpp(485): error C2059: syntax error : 'if'
C:\01 New Project\source\Client\Client\src\Character.cpp(492): error C2059: syntax error : 'if'

Edited by Ximboliex

xbx3.png

On 10/29/2021 at 5:27 PM, Ximboliex said:

HI, have this error where are the symbols for ++

C:\01 New Project\source\Client\Client\src\Character.cpp(452): error C2059: syntax error : 'if' 
C:\01 New Project\source\Client\Client\src\Character.cpp(460): error C2059: syntax error : 'if'
C:\01 New Project\source\Client\Client\src\Character.cpp(478): error C2059: syntax error : 'if'
C:\01 New Project\source\Client\Client\src\Character.cpp(485): error C2059: syntax error : 'if'
C:\01 New Project\source\Client\Client\src\Character.cpp(492): error C2059: syntax error : 'if'

No you can remove the ++ it just indicates which lines should be added

• Thanks 1

On 10/22/2021 at 10:37 PM, wouter2004 said:

Animatie.gif.b333d13a0a0f9ec8002346c5e4c2971a.gif.947bfaa9200332824c1b89c525adeed4.gif

Fixed the mount animation in the client, swings still dont work

To get animated mounts update the following the the Character.ccp

void CCharacter::FrameMove(DWORD dwTimeParam)
{
	CSceneNode::FrameMove(dwTimeParam);	

if( !_isArrive )
	{
		if( _IsMoveTimeType )
		{
			static float dis;
			static D3DXVECTOR2 vTmp;

dis = (float)( CGameApp::GetCurTick() - _dwStartTime ) * _fMoveSpeed;
			if( dis>_fMoveLen )
			{
				setPos( (int)_vMoveEnd.x, (int)_vMoveEnd.y );

++				if(pMount) 

_isArrive = true;
			}
			else
			{

++				if(pMount)

vTmp = _vMoveStart + _vMoveDir * dis;
				setPos( (int)vTmp.x, (int)vTmp.y );
			}
		}
		else if( GetChaState()->IsTrue(enumChaStateMove) )
		{
			// ????????ProgressRate(??????j???????)------------------------------------------------------------------------------
			if( _nTurnCnt>1 )
				_fStepProgressRate = _fStepProgressRate + _fStep * CWaitMoveState::GetMoveRate() / (float)_nTurnCnt;
			else
				_fStepProgressRate = _fStepProgressRate + _fStep * CWaitMoveState::GetMoveRate();

_CalPos(_fStepProgressRate);
			if(_fStepProgressRate >= 1.0f)
			{
++				if(pMount) 

_isArrive = true;				
			}
			else if( _isStopMove )
			{
++				if(pMount) 

_isArrive = true;
			}
			else
			{
++				if(pMount) 

}
		}
	}

Hi, have you fixed it for other classes? And you managed to disable mount name when hovering the mouse into it?

On 27/10/2021 at 13:16, davidviral said:

si me tomaré algo de tiempo para preparar el archivo

It's been almost 3 years and people are still waiting lol.
You could at least learn c++, I remember working on these files and I gave a solution in _computeLinkedMatrix

pd: I laugh at all those who say they are programmers and only buy solutions cof cof mkhzaleh pathetic

Discord:Wolfen#1498

https://www.patreon.com/ReTop

11 hours ago, wolfenx said:

It's been almost 3 years and people are still waiting lol.
You could at least learn c++, I remember working on these files and I gave a solution in _computeLinkedMatrix

pd: I laugh at all those who say they are programmers and only buy solutions cof cof mkhzaleh pathetic

try to not mention my name little kid
beside i have saw "your solution in one of people files as u sold them around 300$?"
which totally broke code and people still asking to get correct fix of that lol
"first stop using my codes then we talk for next situation "
p.s i don't sell fixes for this" as i'm the owner of correct code which comes fully fixed lol 

then little kid stop mentioning members names in your p.s
respect the other people , 
say your suggest/help or stay silent as good puppy , if you won't help them , "do not act as pro shit front of new people" blaming them how they couldn't learn c++ yet bla bla, as no one care of your opinion either? 

and most and important stop using my codes as you're so pro to do your own maybe?

12 minutes ago, wolfenx said:

haha your codes? lol you can't be more pathetic, do you work in moli?

well i heard you're stupid but didn't expect to be zero IQ  
as moli closed their game in 2015 and stopped doign something new to it , 
but the more pathetic person here is you as you're" selling "fake fix to people using my mount code"? then call people lame names "as how they couldn't learn c++ "like you" since 3 years?
more pathetic person as u still opening topics of 4 years old and making lame drama like you, 
so watch your place little kid, stay in your bugged tool that never had one single work of it ,

Edited by mkhzaleh

hahaha who said that I sell the frame code.
Just because they offer you money doesn't mean that I sell, does it mean that I have to spend my time fixing stupid things or that you don't remember that you came to me for help?
Could you show me where I said I was selling?
I don't have the need to sell?

2 minutes ago, wolfenx said:

hahaha who said that I sell the frame code.
Just because they offer you money doesn't mean that I sell, does it mean that I have to spend my time fixing stupid things or that you don't remember that you came to me for help?
Could you show me where I said I was selling?
I don't have the need to sell?

came for your help , ye so much  that's why i have u blocked everywhere lol , stop mention my name in this forum and anywhere, its so easy right? now step back and go to your business 

• Sad 1

Just now, wolfenx said:

You haven't responded. If you don't want to admit, just shut up and don't respond again.

learn to speak first little puppy , then stop ur shit in forum , 

hahaha I see that you have already diverted the topic you have not responded talk to me through discord to recover the chat and show you how you came to me asking for help please hahaha could you repair my defective system which I can't hahahahaha
PS: I don't speak your fucking language, I speak Spanish.

Edited by wolfenx

11 minutes ago, wolfenx said:

hahaha I see that you have already diverted the topic you have not responded talk to me through discord to recover the chat and show you how you came to me asking for help please hahaha could you repair my defective system which I can't hahahahaha
PS: I don't speak your fucking language, I speak Spanish.

that's from your deep dream right?
as you had broken system ?
image.png.d215362cb0d9fa11ca25cae95f5246cb.png

image.png.b3fbd3967939cff9fc52c4f79c64bb8f.pngimage.png.1b6e2be4e08cd276d19dd839bb0fa997.png

so you're so stupid at that too?
i was working in mounts like 5 years ago and crossed little issue, and  u were claiming that u had it fixed" which "minimain" tried to talk with you not me?
then u had nothing fixed at all? beside that u were stupid to base contact conversation so i have blocked you to work on my version alone
and you still claiming that u "fix them bla bla" people begging you?
spamming thread from 4 years? so stupid for real 
"none of us is english " so u still stupid no matter 

Edited by mkhzaleh