Sign in to follow this  
samhamsi

Buff Timer Indicator

Hi! im improving a server that i play with my friends, being using some of the tutorials we have here, and i wonder how to make a Buff indicator, timer, how much time do i have in the buff i just used, how much time i have in the Amp i just used, i played a server that had this feature, but in my newbiness i cant seem to copy how to do it.
The Server that im playing is Ver 1.36
I dont have any kind of code, script, or anything to begin with, im kind a shooting to the air here, looking for someone that want to help, may be its easy or maybe is really hard, Thx for Ready and if you manage to help my i will apreciate it alot

You have 3 options, or more.

1. Make a the buff state effects have icon above the players head much like my Amp/Nana feature made long ago, it will keep playing animation until it runs out of time and disappears.

2. Through src, can set an icon via client side for players to determine visually the time left.

3. Lua, such as something like a buff note, when clicking, show in system how much time is left.

Nissan-GT-R.gif

Where can i find the buff state you made? its still up in the forum?
Im sure you explained something easy to do, but i cant even begin to try it xD
If i can get a copy of your made Feature or a more spesific guide would help me understand this better

You can refer to this thread made by Eviles, for the amp system.

As for the icons of nana it's just like the default buff icons, so it's redundant.

Nissan-GT-R.gif