Sign in to follow this  
ProTecTion

How Can i Change Main City ?

4 minutes ago, InuYasha said:

first u have to edit your GroupServer.Cfg , then ur stringset

I Edited The GroupServer.Cfg 

Can You Tell Me about The StringSet ??

Mapinfo line of the new map, resource > mapfolder + everything need it, Scriptdefine line, birth_conf, groupserver.cfg manage to custom map, string set line to edit: 
[39]    "Argent City"
[40]    "Shaitan City"
[41]    "Icicle Castle"
[42]    "You must select Argent City \n as starting town?"
[43]    "You must select Shaitan City \n as starting town?"
[44]    "You must select Icicle Castle \n as starting town?"

To like your custom map or an exist map. Make sure everything is done correctly otherwise it will not work (u can still login but wont able to complete character creation due to birth error).

Yes you can change all 3 main city into 3 different map or just one, the more u change, the more work need to be done even though repeating the same steps =D.

**Note: If your mapinfo line is over your gs/game.exe mapinfo limit, then you can do direct bin compile, check Lucky's Archive. Make sure your game.exe is compatible with it too otherwise u wont able to do direct compile. Good Luck

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, DangThao said:

Mapinfo line of the new map, resource > mapfolder + everything need it, Scriptdefine line, birth_conf, groupserver.cfg manage to custom map, string set line to edit: 
[39]    "Argent City"
[40]    "Shaitan City"
[41]    "Icicle Castle"
[42]    "You must select Argent City \n as starting town?"
[43]    "You must select Shaitan City \n as starting town?"
[44]    "You must select Icicle Castle \n as starting town?"

To like your custom map or an exist map. Make sure everything is done correctly otherwise it will not work (u can still login but wont able to complete character creation due to birth error).

Yes you can change all 3 main city into 3 different map or just one, the more u change, the more work need to be done even though repeating the same steps =D.

**Note: If your mapinfo line is over your gs/game.exe mapinfo limit, then you can do direct bin compile, check Lucky's Archive. Make sure your game.exe is compatible with it too otherwise u wont able to do direct compile. Good Luck

i did Every Thing But it Still Spawn Me at Argent still lol?

test.PNG

@ProTecTion

Цитата

i did Every Thing But it Still Spawn Me at Argent still lol?

Are you sure? On screenshot we see 'Cindys City'

It's a cropped argent you're using ,And not forcelly you'd change on GroupServer. just change out ATR/BLK / OBJ MAP RBO files and birthcoords and you're done.

Not sure if this is cropped argent though, its best if he can open yammi and let us see the landscape of it. Cause it is the chaos argent > main map or custom map to main map, he can just manage the mapinfo and mapname.obj and mapname.rbo and mapname.map. Then on server file side, make sure the atr and blk are the same as the your client map. If not, u should able to walk freely on land but there will be unpassable/passable objects within map. If both side (server file and client) map is not right, u should still able to walk on most area with texture and etc if the birth are right.