Sign in to follow this  
MiRiel

Custom Maps

Hello everyone! A few weeks ago i came to the conclusion that every server i happened to visit uses the good old Argent City as a main basis. Some of them are edited for better or worse, but isnt it boring? So i decided to try to make maps on my own. The reason i write this post is to get an answer for a question: Would you like to use a new map with some forest and a city which isnt too big but enough for the basic needs of NPCs? Would you like to have PK maps or mazes which isnt the good old ones, but fresh and made by heart? 

I actually have a few maps right now done and under developement, and if making maps turn out to be half as needed as custom apparels ( which i also want to do in the future with other custom "stuff" ) then here is the chance if the community wants me to do it!

I will show some print screens of my maps below to help you:

1. Race map aka Super Maria ( thats how i personally adress the map, but officially its a Race map )
    The race map has a unique shape, and style. I wanted it to be a little dark, a little olymics feeling (?)
    The size is 180x180
    Has an A and a B version : version A has black boxes around it, version B is an update where the boxes are gone
    Has a minimap
    The wild life around the race field was also planned and styled out, and the same amount everywhere, with shades.
    See the pictures in this PDF file
  2. Frozen Island ( It doesnt have a proper name yet )
    This frozen island says no the the icicle buildings, its a fortress which was frozen by a time, ice and maybe magic?

• Like 1

(Thecnical issues on my very first post, and i already feel ashamed by the luck i have for not being able to finish it properly )

Where i stopped :

Frozen Island! See pictures here

And the 3rd map is Panda Island!
Its my very first map and still under developement, but not to worry, almost done :D ! This Island has several unique places hidden ( which will be shown ) and a city with two sides with a river between them. Theres a panda garden, sakura trees, places filled with magic, and an Onsen for those who wants to chill in hot baths. You can check it out here

I also do maps by request!

I have to add that I will only sell the right to use my maps, i want to ask everyone in advance that i gladly sell you the map to use it as a place in your server, not for claiming as yours, and please do not edit it then claim the rights, because i work with them putt all i have into these! 

Paying might be via PayPal

I hope my offer will be useful for the community, and if no at least i tried :) 

If you are interested please contact me with a message: 

Discord : Misaki#9086

Minimaps would be a great addition for your 2nd map (Frozen Island).

Not to mention, it's easy to leech maps from clients, so the probability of your work not being stolen is  0.0000001%. However, your idea is nice.

1 hour ago, Snowfall said:

Minimaps would be a great addition for your 2nd map (Frozen Island).

Not to mention, it's easy to leech map from clients, so the probability of your work not being stolen is  0.0000001%. However, your idea is nice.

minimaps will be added later on, but as i said, its under developement, i showed these maps purely to find out, if people are interested at all in custom maps. Neither the third map has a minimap at the moment.

Thanks for noticing this problem, luckily i already work on this issue :)

I like the idea of the second map but some of your objects just don’t go together not to mention the colours choice could do with some thinking. Furthermore, you haven’t set any price, are they free?

Edited by patrick13