Wilhelm

Map Maracanã Shore

Hello pkodev community,

Back in 2014 I had made a map called Maracanã Shore: web.archive: serverdev | Maracanã Shore

Basically, it was a football stadium with a small village and shore in its surroundings. 

Unfortunately, due to a severe data loss, I haven't managed to recover it and I haven't been able find it anywhere else. 

Therefore, I humbly ask, is there anyone from that time who still has this map or maybe know who might have it? If that's the case, please contact me. 

Thanks in advance!

1 hour ago, Wilhelm said:

Hello pkodev community,

Back in 2014 I had made a map called Maracanã Shore: web.archive: serverdev | Maracanã Shore

Basically, it was a football stadium with a small village and shore in its surroundings. 

Unfortunately, due to a severe data loss, I haven't managed to recover it and I haven't been able find it anywhere else. 

Therefore, I humbly ask, is there anyone from that time who still has this map or maybe know who might have it? If that's the case, please contact me. 

Thanks in advance!

there you go

I appreciate the help, but unfortunately, these are Alias' maps, who also made a stadium like map. 

Mine had nightly atmosphere, too bad I can't find any images, so I guess I have to face the fact that it's lost in oblivion.

Thanks for the help though. :)

12 hours ago, Wilhelm said:

I appreciate the help, but unfortunately, these are Alias' maps, who also made a stadium like map. 

Mine had nightly atmosphere, too bad I can't find any images, so I guess I have to face the fact that it's lost in oblivion.

Thanks for the help though. :)

I tried to check the youtube video in that link, was it deleted? I had a large archive of old maps, I just need to identify how it looks.