Magedits

Cannot connect to game

I launched a server and when 50% of them hit autopatcher it downloads patches and they hit play and it works. The other 50% can download patches but when they hit play game never opens does anyone have a fix for this?

Hello, I checked this with you.

For future questions please provide as many details as you can (Screenshots, recordings) or anything that might be useful for everybody to be able to identify your problem.

well i cannot seem to get it to work no matter what half the people click the play button and it never opens ive tried server set changes new patcher etc nothing works do vps sometime shave region restrictions? or is it a port issue ?

2 hours ago, Magedits said:

well i cannot seem to get it to work no matter what half the people click the play button and it never opens ive tried server set changes new patcher etc nothing works do vps sometime shave region restrictions? or is it a port issue ?

I don't know how you set your things up or what regions were blocked but I'm pretty sure that's not the case, I will check it with you as soon as I get my new wireless adapter.