Sign in to follow this  
Rinor

Flyff Website for Sale

Hi everyone, iv'e been working in Flyff website around 1 year more, but not all the time i had to take care of school first :)

Soo i have ripped and reworked pages and add new pages on Flyff website and i planned to use it for my server but i didnt open my server in public yet so i decided to try and sell it so who is interested on buy the Flyff Website contact me here or at Skype: [email protected]

About how website looks there's some images on this rar:
Flyff - Sky Under Website Images.rar

Sorry if i posted this on wrong Section .-.

5 hours ago, Rinor said:

Hi everyone, iv'e been working in Flyff website around 1 year more, but not all the time i had to take care of school first :)

Soo i have ripped and reworked pages and add new pages on Flyff website and i planned to use it for my server but i didnt open my server in public yet so i decided to try and sell it so who is interested on buy the Flyff Website contact me here or at Skype: [email protected]

About how website looks there's some images on this rar:
Flyff - Sky Under Website Images.rar

Sorry if i posted this on wrong Section .-.

are you sure you're the one who ripped it,let me proof that youre lying

You said you know only a bit on PHP / website languages so its impossible for u to rip it.

2nd i'm actually having it.

28 minutes ago, Dimitrov said:

@DangThao someone trying to make benefits from your work 

How u know im doing web ripping and web designing via psd? dont think its mine cause the fonts are all messed up and these screenshots are with addons

11 hours ago, Cr4sh said:

are you sure you're the one who ripped it,let me proof that youre lying

You said you know only a bit on PHP / website languages so its impossible for u to rip it.

2nd i'm actually having it.

are you sure i didnt ripped it? i said i know php / website languages but maybe i learned ripp by the time? i didnt open this thread to fight anyone so take care of your business.
2nd. you have it? gime some proof if you have as mine? you only rip it with login/pw,rules basic as pko 1.0
All your pages are messed up when i first checked your web.. want some proof?
Ex: Change Password this if how your website ripp looks like:
Untitled.png
and all other pages almost like this not even done you just copy&paste other pages php's etc
If you say im lying? i dont think soo all people who downloaded this page in the time you posted all knows this fails are real..
So your flyff website ripping is toooo farrrr with mine..
Dont judge people on how they was before please..

Edited by Rinor

1 hour ago, Rinor said:

are you sure i didnt ripped it? i said i know php / website languages but maybe i learned ripp by the time? i didnt open this thread to fight anyone so take care of your business.
2nd. you have it? gime some proof if you have as mine? you only rip it with login/pw,rules basic as pko 1.0
All your pages are messed up when i first checked your web.. want some proof?
Ex: Change Password this if how your website ripp looks like:
Untitled.png
and all other pages almost like this not even done you just copy&paste other pages php's etc
If you say im lying? i dont think soo all people who downloaded this page in the time you posted all knows this fails are real..
So your flyff website ripping is toooo farrrr with mine..
Dont judge people on how they was before please..

supposed you have ripped it , you shouldn't use ROSO as a template .

Also its unorganized website

none would buy as this website , told you , its ROSO Website :)

10 hours ago, DangThao said:

How u know im doing web ripping and web designing via psd? dont think its mine cause the fonts are all messed up and these screenshots are with addons

this website was released by u on serverdev and it has your COPYRIGHTS . this guy is simply selling it.

10 hours ago, DangThao said:

And yes everything is messed up

34 minutes ago, Cr4sh said:

PROOF IM HAVING IT

Do not sell what have been already released.

Screenshot_25.png

you,he,him have it and all pages are bugged :) i didnt said you dont have it or he,  OPEN your eyes and read worth for others also

37 minutes ago, Dimitrov said:

this website was released by u on serverdev and it has your COPYRIGHTS . this guy is simply selling it.

well i ripped it my self and fixed all pages and add new pages like IGS,Wheel etc.. show me what he did nothing just all pages bugged he ripped his own roso web so i ripped mine now go away if not interested :) Thanks

51 minutes ago, Rinor said:

well i ripped it my self and fixed all pages and add new pages like IGS,Wheel etc.. show me what he did nothing just all pages bugged he ripped his own roso web so i ripped mine now go away if not interested :) Thanks

it's still not rip.

you're using already a finished work

1 hour ago, Dimitrov said:

it's still not rip.

you're using already a finished work

i ripped it myself so idc if that guy ripped that one too and i dont care..
just gonna ignore anyone whos not interested and btw not forcing anyone to buy..

1 hour ago, Rinor said:

i ripped it myself so idc if that guy ripped that one too and i dont care..
just gonna ignore anyone whos not interested and btw not forcing anyone to buy..

either do i.

Good luck selling a public released Website ^^

23 hours ago, Rinor said:

U mean i did nothing but just bugged the pages? (If not, dont read this, TY) If u remember the title of my ROSO web ripped, its titled Unfinished ROSO web ripped as well. That means whoever want it will have to finish it by reading the .css styling. If u know nothing about css and template, u wont able to finish it beside login to ROSO all pages and rip it there. GL

• Like 1

22 hours ago, DangThao said:

U mean i did nothing but just bugged the pages? (If not, dont read this, TY) If u remember the title of my ROSO web ripped, its titled Unfinished ROSO web ripped as well. That means whoever want it will have to finish it by reading the .css styling. If u know nothing about css and template, u wont able to finish it beside login to ROSO all pages and rip it there. GL

And if you have EYE's mine is finished and all works :) so dont pretend its yours it will never be lol

2 hours ago, Rinor said:

And if you have EYE's mine is finished and all works :) so dont pretend its yours it will never be lol

Pretend? do u understand English and can read English? Please re-read my post:

On 7/2/2016 at 8:11 AM, DangThao said:

If you dont understand UNFINISHED then i got nothing to say to you. HAAHAHAHAHAHAHA im dying here lmao. Someone can't/don't understand English and still says that its mine, i didn't said its mine, since TBH your ripping is sucks, as a website ripper, u should able to completely ripped everything + everything should normal beside the contents because FLYFF and TOP/PKO/KOP is different. #ImOuttaHere #HardToTalkToSomeoneThatCan'tRead

On 7/1/2016 at 8:23 AM, Rinor said:

you,he,him have it and all pages are bugged :) i didnt said you dont have it or he,  OPEN your eyes and read worth for others also

Pages are bugged? Mine is titled Unfinish ROSO website so i dont even have to fully turn into a readable php format that can execute stuff from SQL. I only did those basic one and from there you will have to test the pages and edit from there, if you dont know what is UNFINISHED, PLEASE use GOOGLE.COM or ask your parents to define for you :rofl:

LOL ? pages bugged. Its named Unfinish , whatever , i'm done with finishing it , and actually you're the one who has everything bugged , so w.e  , your registration page is the real bug here lmfao . not organized , bro go learn css.

Also adding pages takes 10-15 minutes max for everything missing  LOL .what did you add , wheel, igsp , auctions? duh don't try to fool me bro

2 hours ago, DangThao said:

Pretend? do u understand English and can read English? Please re-read my post:

If you dont understand UNFINISHED then i got nothing to say to you. HAAHAHAHAHAHAHA im dying here lmao. Someone can't/don't understand English and still says that its mine, i didn't said its mine, since TBH your ripping is sucks, as a website ripper, u should able to completely ripped everything + everything should normal beside the contents because FLYFF and TOP/PKO/KOP is different. #ImOuttaHere #HardToTalkToSomeoneThatCan'tRead

well you gotta read that i didnt start this thread talking about your unfinished web since it sucks, so go away from my thread :) i hope you understand that one

TBH u are the worst/horrible website ripper i ever seen, i bet a kid can do better LMAO. GG enjoy sale your website, i hope whoever bought it is stupid enough to fall for you =D. Someone well known like LazyKid is good enough to sell website with stuff he did and recredited himself while there are those who just reuse/stole from elsewhere and change stuff up and made it their. Maybe start with SnowCrash pkosite 1.0 and do stuff yourself there and sell would give you more respect =D. Maybe next time you ripped, maybe ripped everything (every single letters before you make it compatible with pko SQL and DB) =D.

• Like 1