Sign in to follow this  
Fritt

TOP / PKO Forum? New?

I've been spammed with someother top/pko forum?  on my dm's lately, wondering if you @V3ct0r have any idea of that? on the spam i've been said that: "Vector keeps deleting fixes of source codes, so you better join here to be able to get them".. lol ? @Panda

Edited by Fritt

Hello @Fritt!

Yes, we know about this forum. About 95% of the contents on it (guides, scripts,  programs, even servers advertisement) is copy pasted from PKODev word for word without our permission. Therefore, there are no fundamentally new ideas and materials. 

The administration of this forum sent spam to our users through private messages, as you could see, so private messages had to be disabled for a certain time. After that, they started spamming in profile messages and right on the forum. 

All this characterizes the administration not from the best side, in my opinion. What do you say if I start stealing other people's materials and spamming on their forum? I think that everyone can draw conclusions and decide for himself to go there or not.

Regarding your 'Community Source Code Development - Server / Client' topic, I confirm that I deleted some posts with fixes. These posts were posted by the administrator of the forum you mentioned. This user was recently banned on PKODev due to the fact that he is known as a scammer in Russian community of developers and players. After that, he continued to produce fake accounts on our forum, but my position remains unchanged. So, I keep deleting only his fixes.

You are doing a great job, but for a more streamlined development process, following the example of other users, I advise you to create a common repository. The format of the forum is not very convenient for such development.

Thank you for your question and have a good day!

• Like 1

@V3ct0r Ic, i thought you didn’t know about this guy spamming our dm’s.

About repository, idk how to open one so until someone does i’ll keep it this way, if theres a repo i’ll update all the fixes there.

Thanks for the answer, you can delete this thread if you want, i just wanted to warn you.

Edited by Fritt
  • Thanks 1