Sign in to follow this  
cpworkerz

pkoSite development.

hello people, i've been working on pkosites(addons) for couple of years, wanted to know what you guys are interested in? 

small addons/systems maybe i can contribute to this good community.

Reason for this, i want to keep improving my php, actually i never gone through a course about php or programming and what i have achieved is making big companies systems just by practising on pkosite and it's php & functions helped me to learn a lot.

let's hear ideas,suggestions and requests :)

if you're coding websites for big companies in php5, then I feel bad for them. other than that, my suggestion would be to switch to a newer version and a framework like laravel. apart from that, you can use ajax requests, pdo and perhaps move from local db to remote mysql. but once again the major change you might want to do is to change the php version for performance and security reasons. 

Edited by patrick13
  • Like 1

started in php5 for sure, i'm doing php7 perfectly now. started to learn laravel already seems like entertainment to me 

Edited by cpworkerz
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Spidpex said:

Do you have any cool developments on this that you would like to share with us? ^-^

not willing to share any past ideas, but i'd be happy to accept ideas and do it from scratch even if i did it before :)

2 hours ago, cpworkerz said:

not willing to share any past ideas, but i'd be happy to accept ideas and do it from scratch even if i did it before :)

I'm sure whatever you have thought of before has already been developed or is currently in development. if you want to do something, then you can use socketing to create a gm-player chat via website.

11 hours ago, patrick13 said:

I'm sure whatever you have thought of before has already been developed or is currently in development. if you want to do something, then you can use socketing to create a gm-player chat via website.

thank you for suggestion, will look into it.