Sign in to follow this  
Backpack

DPO Server Files

Because DPO has met a sudden and quick end, we decided to share the server files with everyone. I've received some help from a friend of mine, yagura, and since he's no more around us, I will assume that he eventually would've wanted to have these shared to help other people too. He fixed a lot of problems in them - not all, mind you, a lot of bugs still popped up - but I do suppose it would've made him happy to know that maybe some people will be helped by the fixes that are here.

MEGA.NZ Link: https://mega.nz/file/pB5CzAwZ#p87jyRR17H1xiT6pIVCwgaDd1vcqZoiFr4qox2J3WIE

Note: Some parts of the website were coded hastily. All queries are parameterized, but double-checking everything against SQL injections (provided you want to use that crappy website) is something I'd strongly suggest to do.

The client has some features removed: 

• Removed all new guild functionality (bank, name, stats, quests)
  • Removed mount & cloak slots from inventory

The features that the client has added:

• Level near character name
  • Apparel hats now are displayed even if you are not wearing any helmet
  • SP bar under character
  • Character waves at you in Character Select (another thing that yagura was playing with and we just thought it would be funny if they waved)

Server files features: [There are fixes such as random dc, item switch flood which I've noticed a lot of people got fixed but none of them wanted to share.]

Spoiler

SERVER RATES:

Solo Experience: 5x

Party Experience: 8x

Drop Rate: 3x

Fairy Growth: 10x

FEATURES:

Vanilla-like difficulty with some quality of life changes (more info below)

Maximum level: 65

Resource Exchangers (more info below)

Fairy NPC (more info below)

Vanilla-like DW/CA (portals moved to land. more info below)

FC/DS boss chest now gives sealed 45/55 equipment

Experience Amplifiers for Reputation (more info below)

Apparels don't need to be fused any longer; a special tab exists in the inventory specific for the apparels

Forging and Strengthening supplies at the Blacksmith Disciple in Shaitan

Chipped and Cracked gem vouchers (more info below)

Inventory Slots & Vial of Resets & No-Exp Stone at Newbie Guide - Senna

Get reputation by killing monsters

FC/DW/DS PORTALS: 

Have all been moved on land. Here is a list of their locations:

Forsaken City Portal is in Shaitan at 978, 3569 (opens every 4 hours starting at 00:00AM GMT+2) No Generator item needed for entrance

Dark Swamp Portal is in Shaitan at 950, 3647 (opens every 4 hours starting at 00:00AM GMT+2)

Demonic World Portal moved in Argent at 2069, 2689 (opens every 4 hours starting at 00:00AM GMT+2)

Chaos Argent portal is in the same location (opens every 6 hours starting at 00:00AM GMT+2) and no longer needs reputation for entrance. 

CHEST OF FORSAKEN CITY & CHEST OF DARK SWAMP 

Chest of Forsaken City now drops sealed lv. 45 equipments. Chest of Dark Swamp now drops Sealed lv. 55 equipments. Forsaken City Researcher and Dark Swamp Researcher have been modified accordingly to use items from FC and DS respectively to unseal the items.

SKILLS: Spiritual Bolt's does 25% more damage on Monsters Voyager Skills no longer consume Coral Energy; however, a coral is still needed for them to cast spells.

EXPERIENCE AMPLIFIERS: In Argent, at Experience Amplifiers - Marriam (formerly known as Innkeeper - Marriam) you can exchange reputation for Amps, Hi-Amps and Party EXP Fruit (the banana). 

BROKEN, CRACKED AND CHIPPED GEM VOUCHERS:

Forsaken City: Forsaken City Historian - Jeff (Argent 2209, 2745) will exchange items that are dropped by Captains in Forsaken City for Broken Gem Voucher

In Dark Swamp: Swamp Champion has a chance to drop Cracked Gem Voucher Huge Mud Monster has a chance to drop Chipped Gem Voucher

In Demonic World: Wandering Soul has a chance to drop Cracked Gem Voucher Snowman Warlord has a chance to drop Chipped Gem Voucher

These vouchers can be exchanged for gems at Redemption - Bingo, in Argent. 

MAZE EXCHANGERS IN ARGENT (2208, 2746)

They will exchange runestones and drops from FC/DW/DS for money and rare items, such as drops from Captains and Bosses for Unique Ring and Necklace Vouchers

MAKING MONEY: 

You can find a group of researchers. One of the NPCs will exchange item that you can find when you kill monsters for money.

In Argent at 2067, 2693

In Shaitan at 981, 3577

In Icicle at 1206, 598

Besides that, you can also find NPCs to exchange drops from each maze in Argent at 2208, 2746. These NPCs will exchange Runestones or other items from mazes for money and rare item drops for Unique Ring Voucher and Unique Necklace Voucher

Greg in Argent at 1885,2807 (Abandon Mine Haven) exchanges 10x Wood for 20.000 Gold! NEW NPCs:

Pet Caretaker - Amithra is in Argent, near the Newbie Guide - Senna. You can obtain a Fairy Box from her, and several other things, such as: - Fruits for Fairy Coins - Marriage Fruits for Gold - Novice Skills for Gold - Standard Skills for items

Exotic Trader - Alhazred is in Shaitan at 900,3605 Alhazred will exchange some really exotic looking weapons and outfits (some of the apparels) for Apparel Suit Trading Card and Apparel Weapon Trading Card You can obtain these items from the following monsters: - Behemoth from Abandon Mine 2 drops Apparel Cards to exchange at Alhazred (20% chance) - Great Clam King drops Apparel Cards to exchange at Alhazred (5% chance) - Armored King Crab drops Apparel Cards to exchange at Alhazred (5% chance) - Violent Air Porky drops Apparel Cards to exchange at Alhazred (5% chance) - Little Squidy Captain drops Apparel Cards to exchange at Alhazred (5% chance)

IN-GAME SHOP The in-game shop, notoriously known as Item Mall, will sell:

Apparel Items (sets, weapons and pet apparels)

Miscellaneous items (stat reset vials, vodoo puppets and golden pickaxe and axe)

2nd Generation pets (including Mordo Jr)

and finally Auto Rations

Edited by Backpack
  • Like 1

Some parts of the website were coded hastily. All queries are parameterized, but double-checking everything against SQL injections (provided you want to use that crappy website) is something I'd strongly suggest to do.

23 hours ago, Backpack said:

Ppft, my bad. I edited it.

thank you i love checking anything new released, specially web dev hope to find something interested.

The topic has been moved to the 'Recycle bin' section.