Sign in to follow this  
K1D0

Watch out for this scammer named Sparrow, (changed his name to MiniMan)

This guy called MiniMan, his old name was Sparrow, he is trying to sell bugged files, but he is reporting that they are 100%, but in fact they are all shit. He talked to me and negotiated to sell me complete files 100% corsair for a price, but he sent bugged files, they all suck. Be careful with this type of scammer. His new name on Discord is MiniMan#9579. This guy is a tramp, scammer.

SPARROW SCAMMER !! 

Scammer 2.png

Scammer.jpg

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, wolfenx said:

hahaha they are garbage, I thought it was easy to fix the mounts, according to him it is easy

this Sparrow is an idiot

When you want to post about someone 

Post all the conversation 

Not only the small part

Show people that you got full refund for the files u purchased even you still using them 

Ofc i will refund back when u post that i scammed u and u using my files u think i will let u take mynmoney and my files ? Lmao kids like u should never be server admin

16 minutes ago, Sparrow said:

Ofc i will refund back when u post that i scammed u and u using my files u think i will let u take mynmoney and my files ? Lmao kids like u should never be server admin

haha your files? you gave me a file that was posted for free here on pkodev, there are no MODS, there is no functional mount, there are no corrections in the source, there is nothing to good in these files

I will record a video showing all of our complete conversation, and also showing the files you sent me, you scammer

22 minutes ago, Sparrow said:

all files sent by Sparrow were posted here on the forum (SRC Client and SRC Server File), we are using a clean file that was purchased from Mothanna and not yours, nothing you provided for KIDO and Divine to be used. ,-, 

Being better than others is for those who are weak; what matters is to be true to yourself.         

95627676_662963424556406_658372037693983

what was offered, and what he sent was files were full bugs, public files

Being better than others is for those who are weak; what matters is to be true to yourself.         

If you guys are looking for most bug fixes and trusted seller, go talk to Mothanna, the rest is a [?].

Nissan-GT-R.gif

On 5/17/2020 at 10:38 PM, FruitJuice said:

If you guys are looking for most bug fixes and trusted seller, go talk to Mothanna, the rest is a [?].

okay