Hello community, I have been a little absent in helping others, but if someone has problems, I will try to help more, but now someone could help me is that I work in version 2.5 and everything has been fine, what happens is that my network made it DMZ opened all the ports deactivate my firewall the website is seen from the outside and everything is ok; but the problem lies in the CFG since when I configure them with the hamachi ip, radmin VPN or 127.0.0.1 everything works fine but when I put my public ip these errors appear in gateserver try to leave everything in 127.0.0.1 and only in gateserver [ ToClient] IP - my ip but this produces an error try to put ip duck but it is the same error if I use gateserver in that same place my private ip if it works, if someone could help me how to fix it or how to correctly use IP Duck in advance thank you I leave images of CFG and errors. 😰

Sin título.png

Sin título2.png

Sin título3.png

Sin título4.png

Try using your private IP in the CFG's if u dont know how to get that check this https://www.howtogeek.com/117371/how-to-find-your-computers-private-public-ip-addresses/ , good luck.

5 hours ago, Tera said:

Private IP only work for local enter i want public server. I work in other srv with vps add public IP and work. 

Shouldn’t Gateserver at [ToClient] ip be 0.0.0.0 ? 🤨

I should but so if it works but it marks a failed connection I don't know what I'm doing wrong I feel it's my public IP that doesn't accept it

with 0.0.0.0 it works with local host, hamachi, vpn, or my private ip, but I mean if I modify my CFG with my public ip the exes fail as in the images, I have used vps before and it only replaced all 127.0.0.1 with the public ip of the vps and it worked but now with my public ip the gateserver doesn't work well

46 minutes ago, Tera said:

with 0.0.0.0 it works with local host, hamachi, vpn, or my private ip, but I mean if I modify my CFG with my public ip the exes fail as in the images, I have used vps before and it only replaced all 127.0.0.1 with the public ip of the vps and it worked but now with my public ip the gateserver doesn't work well

u should always use 0.0.0.0 in ur gateserver.cfg regardless what ur host is, whether its public or hamachi it always works with 0.0.0.0

Kind regards, AG.

gateserver accepts incoming connections if u specified anything rather than 0.0.0.0 which means accept all the ips which is going to try and connect to ur server, if u specified 127.0.0.1 u are telling ur gate to accept connection from ur local machine only.. this is not the perfect explanation but i hope u get it.
and for ur client, u should use ur public ip addr

Edited by J0k3r

Kind regards, AG.

but what do I put in the CFG I put 127.0.0.1, the ip of hamachi or vpn and it works, or I only put 127.0.0.1 in them and the public ip in my client, as it connects to the game without specifying the public ip in the files, sorry for bad ingles

17 minutes ago, J0k3r said:

gateserver acepta conexiones entrantes si especificó algo en lugar de 0.0.0.0, lo que significa que acepta todos los ips que intentará conectarse a su servidor, si especificó 127.0.0.1 le está diciendo a su puerta que acepte la conexión desde su máquina local solamente. Esta no es la explicación perfecta, pero espero que la entiendas.
y para su cliente, debe usar su dirección IP pública

Sin título5.png

but how does the client of others connect with my host if in all the cfg I put 127.0.0.1?

6 minutes ago, J0k3r said:

use ur ip addr local como lo está haciendo localmente para ur cfgs, y use 0.0.0.0 para gateserver.

On 4/23/2020 at 1:08 AM, Tera said:

but how does the client of others connect with my host if in all the cfg I put 127.0.0.1?

You need specify your external IP and port in GateServer.cfg

[ToClient]
IP = 0.0.0.0
Port = 1973