Enzhwqw

Groupserver fails to connect to AccountServer

Hi, my GroupServer fails to connect to the AccountServer, the AccountServer and GameServer are working good but the GroupServer give me an error and i dont know why, i think i did all good.

The IP and Ports are the same in all of the CFG's.

When i changed the AccountServer Port to 80, the GroupServer seems with Socket=1 for a few seconds then again i got the same error.

Im attaching some screens about my cfg's and the error.

1.png

6.png

5.png

4.png

3.png

2.png

Hmm might be a problem with filterserver that is not launched, do you have it in your files ?

If not, just try to take clean cfg/exe from clean files archive and test again, will be easier and should work if you dont change anything except ip/user.

4 hours ago, Falonne said:

Hmm might be a problem with filterserver that is not launched, do you have it in your files ?

If not, just try to take clean cfg/exe from clean files archive and test again, will be easier and should work if you dont change anything except ip/user.

No i dont have it, for what is it and how can  i use that ?

Im gonna try with another clean cfg/exes 

I have a question, in a VPS, im using for the CFG's the public IP, its OK or maybe i need to use the private IP, im just thinking about.

1 hour ago, Enzhwqw said:

No i dont have it, for what is it and how can  i use that ?

Im gonna try with another clean cfg/exes 

I have a question, in a VPS, im using for the CFG's the public IP, its OK or maybe i need to use the private IP, im just thinking about.

Filterserver is a security, quit usefull and needed if opening it to public (even if i am not aware of new things in top server, might be useless nowadays). 

Dont really know about that, just test and if it works its ok, but again might be more secure to use one or another.