Sign in to follow this  
GingZ

What happened to ServerDev?

10 hours ago, V3ct0r said:

160d46730569t.jpga67bc9410c7et.jpg

Why is it like that since a while? the first two is zankza's servers and the last one (i'm guessing it's the forum) is not working 

Edited by FireBlade

since they closed "serverdev" im requesting my adversiment money refund from paypal. of the last month. ¬¬

Edited by squaller
  • Like 1

В 21.06.2016 в 19:30, squaller сказал:

since they closed "serverdev" im requesting my adversiment money refund from paypal. of the last month. ¬¬

You can make your advertisment here for free :good:

I know, our forum is not so popular among the players, but we strive to be popular

• Like 2

6 hours ago, V3ct0r said:

You can make your advertisment here for free :good:

I know, our forum is not so popular among the players, but we strive to be popular

i hope it stay free.

3 hours ago, Dimitrov said:

i hope it stay free.

Maybe it will if people use it wisely and not spamming/overflood pkodev then maybe they should let it stay free. =D

@V3ct0r If you're the thread creator of the advertisement, do u have option to disabled which it will causing a cooldown time(prevent spamming), edit/update the thread (normal thread after some times, u wont able to edit it unless its mod/admin) and full change it (same post but change thread name + post contents)?

Edited by DangThao
missing some words

On 27/06/2016 at 3:29 AM, DangThao said:

Maybe it will if people use it wisely and not spamming/overflood pkodev then maybe they should let it stay free. =D

@V3ct0r If you're the thread creator of the advertisement, do u have option to disabled which it will causing a cooldown time(prevent spamming), edit/update the thread (normal thread after some times, u wont able to edit it unless its mod/admin) and full change it (same post but change thread name + post contents)?

(y)

On 6/26/2016 at 10:29 PM, DangThao said:

About spamming, I'm watching it and the other mods.

В 27.06.2016 в 03:16, Dimitrov сказал:

i hope it stay free.

It will always be free

В 27.06.2016 в 06:29, DangThao сказал:

if you want to edit or close your thread just leave a PM to any moderator or Community member

if someone will spam we have to block him

• Like 1