V3ct0r

The source code is available!

3 minutes ago, e1mer said:

It is a pity that the source code for the client does not have a 1.3x

Actually it does. But a lot has been changed.

Edit: Some changes are marked... but most of them where not.

Edited by kLabMouse

11 час назад, zankza сказал:

I don't know who exactly handled the money nor "bought" but just everyone know, the files are public. ( http://www.2d77.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=131 ) So all of those donators were scammed. Nobody will know for sure who exactly kept money but v3ctor probably got social engineered by Treuno76 and successfully sold a public released files.

Of course we have searched for source files in CN Internet but with no success. Also, unfortunately we don't know CN language. if you know that sources are in share, why did not you tell us a link? But now, when we have bought these files, you tell that we have been deceived, that Vector is a scammer. Thank you!

And why do you worry about other people's money? After deal was done.

We have contacted with the chinese seller and he said he dont know and it is not his files. They are different. Also he provided us with screenshot of these files from share, but seems the screenshot is another game. I have no idea can we trust to him or not.

I haven't got social engineered by Treuno86. He was scammed by CN guy, maybe. We did not know anything. 

Also

1a08fae59b83t.jpgb6e149224588t.jpg69295ee8c640t.jpg7eb82ca2ea16t.jpg

Цитата

My favorite part is that how v3ctor will soon come out with sold customized binaries to protect against exploits, You guys have successfully funded his venture to further expand his protection services, by first, making the source code public, and left with only very very few people who is capable of modifying and then charge rest of everyone who still wants to be in scene.

Are you sure? How do you know what I will do in the future? Are you soothsayer? I never put exploits in my binaries. Are you about GameServer.exe 1.38 with ABCDE? I made it a few years ago for one man (I didn't trust him) for free for private usage, but he started selling it. Then I decided to make clear version and share it. Also I've shared 1.36 GameServer.exe.

I have stopped selling protection about 4-6 months ago. I am not interesting in 'further expand my protection services'. But I still make updates for my customers. For example, against CheatEngine. I do not need money. I have told to you: this is my hobby.

@kLabMouse and so what if these files have a lot of bugs? We will fix them together.

@zankza, @kLabMouse. Guys, why do you try to blacken me? What did I do to you? If I somehow offended you, then I'm sorry. But where you were until we've bought the source codes? Why didn't you release source codes to everyone (in public)? You knew about them but didn't say anything.

8 минут назад, Lucky сказал:

is the SCR compatible with VS 2015?

Yes, but with some fixes in code. Try VS 2003 and VS 2008

Also check out folder FIXED. @Wrexor fixed it for VS 2015

43 минуты назад, Lucky сказал:

b4 i download what you reccomend?

I can't recommend something to you because we need learn these files first. You can donwload FIXED folder and compile it in VS 2015.

14 минуты назад, HILO сказал:

Great release, sad coz i hope we had chance to get this like 2 years ago

Do not worry, better late than never :smile:

• Like 2

1 час назад, BETEP/macs509 сказал:

Если вы бы выложил файлы несколько лет назад, сейчас уже было исправлено почти все баги, утечки и т.д. Но ты начал проект "орфей". Смысл которого был исправить критические ошибки и подготовить для пользователей те файлы которые угодны именно вам. Исходя из этого рядовым пользователям достались бы уже не исходные данные а ваша переделка. Тут появляется китайский парень и продает сборку. И тут у вас начинается паника (и денег не поимел с файлов, так ещё свой сервер не защитил от уязвимостей). Вы пишите вектору в скайп и говорите что не нужно шарить файлы (которые как оказалось уже в шаре) а тут внезапно оказалось что файлы публикуются. И тут начинается шоу с вашим нытьём на форуме и попытки выставить себя в выгодном свете. Это на самом деле показывает как вас так и занкзу с плохой стороны

Я скажу больше, на serverdev.net он пишет, что я вместе с парнем из Китая обманул этих людей, вас, кто помог купить файлы. 

e49836064f3at.jpg

Как я уже писал выше, призываю прекратить выяснение отношений, каждый все равно останется при своем мнении. Ну и если почитать ту же тему ниже, пользователю @kLabMouse нравится "подбрасывать дрова в огонь", поэтому в дальнейшем диалоге смысла не вижу. Мы уже побеседовали с ним на эту тему в Skype.

Very good. I arrived a little late, but congratulations to all involved. Attitudes like this only enrich increasingly the community and contributes to the knowledge of all. Congratulations to the community. Thank you.

• Like 1

Will PkoDEV have C++ Guides later? since the source code is coded to c++ it's kinda hard to some people to use it (i'm from them xD)

1 час назад, Dimitrov сказал:

Will PkoDEV have C++ Guides later? since the source code is coded to c++ it's kinda hard to some people to use it (i'm from them xD)

Yes, I am think make Programming section, but only for questions. I do not see the point in writing guides and articles because there is a lot of programming books, videos and articles on the Internet

6 hours ago, V3ct0r said:

Yes, I am think make Programming section, but only for questions. I do not see the point in writing guides and articles because there is a lot of programming books, videos and articles on the Internet

I've checked those , they're useless for TOP sir.

8 hours ago, Dimitrov said:

I've checked those , they're useless for TOP sir.

They're very much useful. You learn syntax and some useful functions, but you cannot expect everything will be usable for this. For start get visual studio matching source solution and try to build it.

• Like 1