Solid Strife

Game Wont Start

I have my server running which is fine. but one of my friends when they open Start Game.bat the loading picture appears for like a second and then nothing. No game loads. He is running Windows 10

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Edited by Solid Strife

I think it’s something to do with Windows Service Pack or hardware issue as I can recall a player having this issue. 

Nissan-GT-R.gif

4 hours ago, Solid Strife said:

I have my server running which is fine. but one of my friends when they open Start Game.bat the loading picture appears for like a second and then nothing. No game loads. He is running Windows 10

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Update graphic card.

Thanx for the tips guys will check it out.

One more thing

ALL other people on my server there game crashes after 30+mins of playing. Normally when walking back into Argent City.

Myself as well it happens. Is this due to a bad client?

@Perseus is correct. Convert the music files inside music folder. Disregard the subfolders inside it like, combat, monsters etc. Just l one right after you open the music folder. Convert it to .ogg format. Make sure to change it on the music.txt as well (if im not mistaken) and compile it so that the client will recognize the format. Or best way is just to delete the music folder. 

I have the same problem. The game starts after 10 launch attempts. Windows 10.

@Solid Strife @V3ct0r Hi, are there any updates on this as I am also having same issue with game not starting after loading, if you guys mind sharing the solution to this if resolved. Happened to me out of a sudden. Tried to retrace and undo my steps and update my PC drivers but nothing seems to work :( Windows 10

Hello @Myruni!

No, unfortunately I have not found a solution.