Sign in to follow this  
qwer.ty

Spirit to Min/Max Attack

Hello, how to increase min/max attack when adding spirit attribute and must be effective only if the player is Cleric, SM, or Voy. The idea is to have fair normal attack for magic types. Thanks in advance.

There are some different approaches to achieve what you desire, if I understood you correctly. 

One simple way I can think of is the following:

In AttrCalculate.lua, locate the function "ExAttrCheck(role)" .

After the local variables declarations, add the following:

if job == JOB_TYPE_SHENGZHIZHE or job == JOB_TYPE_HANGHAISHI or job == JOB_TYPE_FENGYINSHI then
		mnatk = mnatk + (Sta(role) * 1 + math.pow(math.floor( Sta(role)*4/20), 2 ))  --  Or whatever formula you want to use for minimum attack
		mxatk = mxatk + (Sta(role) * 1 + math.pow(math.floor( Sta(role)*4/20), 2 ))  --  Or whatever formula you want to use for maximum attack
	end

I haven't tested it tho. 

5 hours ago, Avatar said:

There are some different approaches to achieve what you desire, if I understood you correctly. 

One simple way I can think of is the following:

In AttrCalculate.lua, locate the function "ExAttrCheck(role)" .

After the local variables declarations, add the following:

if job == JOB_TYPE_SHENGZHIZHE or job == JOB_TYPE_HANGHAISHI or job == JOB_TYPE_FENGYINSHI then
		mnatk = mnatk + (Sta(role) * 1 + math.pow(math.floor( Sta(role)*4/20), 2 ))  --  Or whatever formula you want to use for minimum attack
		mxatk = mxatk + (Sta(role) * 1 + math.pow(math.floor( Sta(role)*4/20), 2 ))  --  Or whatever formula you want to use for maximum attack
	end

I haven't tested it tho. 

Thank you so much. This works perfectly. :)