Sign in to follow this  
V3ct0r

Fundraising for official client & game source code

1 hour ago, Lucky said:

@Treuno86 provide a screenshot of transaction (485$)

image.jpeg

Edited by Treuno86
  • Like 1

Hit Like If You Like It!

Tekken-7.jpg

I can contribute between $ 5,40 USD. :sad:

Unfortunately it is what I have Paypal as the currency of my country does not help to contribute more.

Edited by GustavoHMA
  • Like 1

here is what i think 

first the price shouldnt be 300$ lets not even say the 400$ that treuno wants 

here is how i see it 

first xero was able to decrease the price from 500$ (from the original seller ) + the chinese guy was 100% going to comply with truneo if he said that he was going to pay 350$ for the files ( i bought zero files for 65% of the original price that the seller wanted ) so all it needed was just to talk the seller about the price and he would happily accept it (since zankza been deleting his posts :) which means not a lot of buyers)

anyway my 2nd point is that Trueno shouldnt try and rip off TOP community since basically (which am 100% sure of) wouldnt be able to use the source code 

only ppl who could really use the source code would be Vec/wrexor/kong/xtacy/klab and couple more ppl so y try and get money from the ppl who would help out the community 

the thing is think about it Truneo y do you want 82% of the money back when u cant even use the resource 

here is what is happening in here 

"" Ex :: a person who does not know how to drive a car buys a car for lets say 100%, and since he/she doesnt know how to drive, they decided to rent/share the car with someone else at the price of paying 82% of the original price + drive them around(like be a texi so all they do is just sit around while the other person drives the car and does everything for them""

so if Treuno really wants to help TOP community he should give it for free to the ppl who can use them or even ask them for 25% 

anyway what i would say is if trueno wants money for the source code just give him the full price and do not share/help him with anything and let him learn programing (which should take him years) and use it himself 

@TheLegend Seems I don't understand you so clear. Blame it on my bad knowledge of english. So, @Treuno86 spent a lot of money ($485). Why not to help him and put sources to share?

В 03.06.2016 в 19:58, Xeon сказал:

- I have spoken with him myself, managed to get him down to $250 ...

В 04.06.2016 в 21:13, Treuno86 сказал:

where you able to buy it? he doesnt wanna give me discount

Today we are starting to collect money for sources. If you still want help, leave message in my PM or Skype. I will tell you my PayPal email. We need about $250. It is about $18 from each contributor. Russian community can give $150.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TheLegend said:

here is what i think 

first the price shouldnt be 300$ lets not even say the 400$ that treuno wants 

here is how i see it 

first xero was able to decrease the price from 500$ (from the original seller ) + the chinese guy was 100% going to comply with truneo if he said that he was going to pay 350$ for the files ( i bought zero files for 65% of the original price that the seller wanted ) so all it needed was just to talk the seller about the price and he would happily accept it (since zankza been deleting his posts :) which means not a lot of buyers)

anyway my 2nd point is that Trueno shouldnt try and rip off TOP community since basically (which am 100% sure of) wouldnt be able to use the source code 

only ppl who could really use the source code would be Vec/wrexor/kong/xtacy/klab and couple more ppl so y try and get money from the ppl who would help out the community 

the thing is think about it Truneo y do you want 82% of the money back when u cant even use the resource 

here is what is happening in here 

"" Ex :: a person who does not know how to drive a car buys a car for lets say 100%, and since he/she doesnt know how to drive, they decided to rent/share the car with someone else at the price of paying 82% of the original price + drive them around(like be a texi so all they do is just sit around while the other person drives the car and does everything for them""

so if Treuno really wants to help TOP community he should give it for free to the ppl who can use them or even ask them for 25% 

anyway what i would say is if trueno wants money for the source code just give him the full price and do not share/help him with anything and let him learn programing (which should take him years) and use it himself 

-a while ago I talked with Treuno about LuaJIT
-Treuno said he bought top source from chinese guy for $485 ($500 asked), I dont believe it (he poor xD, sorry for that) that what i though before, til he gave me a proof.
-Then im talking with Vector about to buy source code from Treuno and release in pkodev (as public - so will be no more leech), Then Vector gave me link to pkodev

so nothing to do with Treuno, We want the top source, money has been collected,
PS: It would be better if you writing the amount from your paypal to contributes than you writing those thread, no offense ^^,

5 hours ago, Yudha said:

PS: It would be better if you writing the amount from your paypal to contributes than you writing those thread, no offense ^^,

no offense but already said how much i can pay, 

+vec check ur paypal 

• Like 1

Hello friends!

At the moment we have collected 271 / 400 $

EN (13 / 16):

@Wrexor(9,95$), @Yudha (23,35$), @Andy (18,62$), @Andrew (13,89$), @Sea King (18,62$), @DevMorgan (17,36$), @LazyKid (20$), @TheLegend (20$), @Onioni (20$), @7n6 (20$), @GustavoHMA (4,81$), @Sultan (18,62$), @Jones (10$);

RU (3 / 9):

@Chad (1200 RUB), @Chudik (1500 RUB), @V1tor (20$).

Fundraising is finished! Thank you all friends!

The thread is closed. if you have any questions related to fundraising, ask me in PM or Skype.