MonkeyCode

Corsairs Online Source codes

3 hours ago, ShadowJr said:

Try with 10 million

Yes 10m worked.

However all the NPC scripts were changed to 1m (1,000,000 G).

All the NPC multitrigger conditions were met, otherwise I would not have seen the createguild window.

Eventually I searched through the lua scripts and found the nasty parameter in the guildvars.lua

This means that the multitrigger did not fail, but the "createguild" function was aborted, as the parameter Guild1_Gold was still 10m

print('Loading guildvars.lua')

Guild_ReqId = 1780
Guild1_Gold = 1000000 <----
Guild2_Gold = Guild1_Gold

[/CODE]

Anyways thanks for your suggestion. it put me on the right track.

I keep getting "Wrong game version" with these files, even though I put Version=136 in GateServer.cfg's "[Main]" and client sources have that as 136. Any idea on how to fix that?

8 hours ago, deguix said:

I keep getting "Wrong game version" with these files, even though I put Version=136 in GateServer.cfg's "[Main]" and client sources have that as 136. Any idea on how to fix that?

Check the WPE key in NetIF.cpp, and check if it's the same as the one in GateServer.cfg, if it's not, match them and you shouldn't get version mismatch anymore.
E.g:
GateServer.cfg = WpeVersion = 0x8D1C
NetIF.cpp / void NetIF::SendPacketMessage(LPWPACKET pk) = pk.WriteShort(0x8D1C);

Hmm... I wonder how all the people before me knew about this, even though these files don't come with a GateServer.cfg and it's not a standard GateServer feature. Anyways, I'm gonna try that later when I get home.

EDIT: Thank you. Actually there was more to that. To make it work, more lines need to be added. After everything, the following lines need to be added to GateServer.cfg's [ToClient] section (careful, those key names are case sensitive - also check if WpeVersion is different - check ruubi's post):

WpeProtection    = 1
WpeVersion        = 0x8D1C
DDoSProtection    = 1

Edited by deguix
  • Like 1

I am wondering if someone has a fix for the fairy level in the HUD top left corner.

int nLevel = pGrid.GetAttr(ITEMATTR_VAL_STR)
            + pGrid.GetAttr(ITEMATTR_VAL_AGI) 
            + pGrid.GetAttr(ITEMATTR_VAL_DEX) 
            + pGrid.GetAttr(ITEMATTR_VAL_CON) 
            + pGrid.GetAttr(ITEMATTR_VAL_STA);

I noticed that the nLevel in the UIStartForm.ccp in "void CStartMgr::RefreshPet" the nLevel is not properly calculated.

When I put in a fixed value like 100, then I see this in game, but the calculation in the HUD does not work, while it works in the inventory.

Please help. Thanks in advance! 🙂

1737411703_2021-10-2222_32_22-SunnyPiratesOnline-1400x900-60FPS.png.3b355a3bd01a42f21b8026e40f36d8e6.png

В 04.07.2019 в 19:16, VoodooPuppet сказал:

As I said above, I will make available the Client link that I believe to be as recent as possible. If I'm wrong, @KONGplease correct me. 

🔗https://mega.nz/#!2H4wFQjZ!NOyJty7OCJzIPOUqXO5m13tQmzFs9ie8vrraoJhJZVA

Nvm fix it btw anyone have trade db and mount system for this pls help!!!

Namnlös.png

Edited by Mesut
Edit picture