MonkeyCode

Corsairs Online Source codes

On 3/8/2019 at 9:05, Satan said:

转到 GameServer 源 目录 并 打开 文件 README.md , 需要 修改 数据库 (查询) 它 会 修复 该 错误

@Satan Can you be clearer with this error, what kind of modification do you need to make?

ohhh god.. hello all! someone could share the Came.BD My head hurts, I've been trying for days and the dbo.guild table gives me a problem (sql2014) thanks for read me :)

On 6/16/2020 at 10:36 PM, davidviral said:

ohhh god.. hello all! someone could share the Came.BD My head hurts, I've been trying for days and the dbo.guild table gives me a problem (sql2014) thanks for read me :)

FIX and RUN ALL GOOD

hello, im currently working whit this files and im getting a random disconnect for apparently, no reason. mostly when im moving in combat areas. if i leave my char afk inside or outside citys it stays on for hours. is not in a particular map, can happen in any. Takes about 45-60 min. to happen, the client dont crash just shows the "disconnected from server" windows. 

The client dont show any error or game server lua logs.

The only report i get from the disconnect is this from "util_db.log"

[07-07 14:56:27]exec_sql_direct

: [update account set last_ip='127.0.0.1',disc_reason ='Ô¶³ÌÖ÷»úÇ¿ÆȹرÕÁËÒ»¸öÏÖÓеÄÁ¬½Ó¡£',last_leave =getdate() where act_id =4]
[07-07 14:56:27]exec_sql_direct [SQL]: [update character set mem_addr =0 where cha_id =5]

Another error i see is this in 

"util_db_error.log"

15:02:25]SQL Error State:42000, Native Error Code: 66, ODBC Error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Incorrect syntax near ','.

On 7/7/2020 at 6:57 PM, Turisasx said:

hello, im currently working whit this files and im getting a random disconnect for apparently, no reason. mostly when im moving in combat areas. if i leave my char afk inside or outside citys it stays on for hours. is not in a particular map, can happen in any. Takes about 45-60 min. to happen, the client dont crash just shows the "disconnected from server" windows. 

: [update account set last_ip='127.0.0.1',disc_reason ='Ô¶³ÌÖ÷»úÇ¿ÆȹرÕÁËÒ»¸öÏÖÓеÄÁ¬½Ó¡£',last_leave =getdate() where act_id =4]

[07-07 14:56:27]exec_sql_direct [SQL]: [update character set mem_addr =0 where cha_id =5]

"util_db_error.log"

15:02:25]SQL Error State:42000, Native Error Code: 66, ODBC Error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]

Incorrect syntax near ','.

Remove the code. This bug is the famous random disconnection bug.

kong.png

a2.png

3 hours ago, MonkeyCode said:
On 7/7/2020 at 7:57 PM, Turisasx said:

thanks for your answer, can you be a bit more specific about what code i have to remove? i  been testing and i also noticed the "malformed packet" error in gate server. 

Faulting application name: GroupServer1.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5d767a84
Faulting module name: GroupServer1.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5d767a84
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Error offset: 0x00038090
Bad process ID: 0x4edc
Wrong application startup time: 0x01d65293260ac310

can some one help me

On 7/10/2020 at 6:03 PM, MonkeyCode said:
On 7/8/2020 at 1:57 AM, Turisasx said:

"util_db_error.log"

15:02:25]SQL Error State:42000, Native Error Code: 66, ODBC Error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]

Incorrect syntax near ','.

@MonkeyCode What do you mean remove the code? which code actually?

18 hours ago, johan said:

I have the same problem with the gateserver some solution? @Daisuke

You need specify the correct path to library utild.lib in project settings (VC++ directories -> Library directories). Before doing this, make sure you have this library at all. If it is missing, then it should be compiled first.

Hello friends, how are you ?
sorry to revive the topido.
I'm here with our dear server haha
how do I return this issue of slot to the default and also leave the fusi of the default app like this server?
or I have to edit something in the exe, sorry I'm a layman with that.
Do I not only say the question of the skill but the functionality of the inventory to the standard being able to leave 110%? can something explain to me how can i do this

image.png.0cbe868c011cbf8d0a0d31cfde2e9952.png

not only in the standard skill scheme but also in the standard inventory functionality.
can someone help me with this or give me a hint of what i should do?

image.png.749556c00d89c503a7b9c4f8128afc91.png

On 7/27/2020 at 9:32 AM, mcjc said:

Hello friends, how are you ?
sorry to revive the topido.
I'm here with our dear server haha
how do I return this issue of slot to the default and also leave the fusi of the default app like this server?
or I have to edit something in the exe, sorry I'm a layman with that.
Do I not only say the question of the skill but the functionality of the inventory to the standard being able to leave 110%? can something explain to me how can i do this

image.png.0cbe868c011cbf8d0a0d31cfde2e9952.png

not only in the standard skill scheme but also in the standard inventory functionality.
can someone help me with this or give me a hint of what i should do?

image.png.749556c00d89c503a7b9c4f8128afc91.png

To be able to switch back to the normal inventory system, you will have to do edits on both sources(server/client/forms), doing this is pretty tough, but with some practice you will be able to do it. You just need a bit of experience in searching for X thing in the sources, having this knowledge will be very helpful for you.

On 9/4/2019 at 1:38 AM, ᴡʀx said:

Seems to me like it’s a glow item slot. As Kong said, just visualize how you want players to see it. I believe this was unfinished, but if you spend some time thinking, it works similar to wings, with effects showing. Just deprive from item slot. 

Do you have Idea how i can run Aurra efect to work in CO client corectly ? 

Many thanks for sharing. I was able to compile a game client with VS2003. The common folder requires some changes in lib folders and build command.

I was wondering, is it easy to change the game client resolution of windowed mode into 1600x900. instead of 1024x768?

I hope someone can point me to the right place to start. Thanks in advance!

ошибка: server link operation integrality error
вошел в проект, но после создания персонаж не входит на карту и при повторном входе в аккаунт - созданный персонаж пропадает....
Серверные файлы между собой соединены, ошибок нет.

Sorry for all the support questions in this topic, but I have a hard time to create guilds in Tales of Pirates CO

With my GM character I can create guilds, but with regular characters I can't.

When talking with the Navy commander "Dessaro", I meet all the conditions and can see the createguild input window.

After that nothing happens and my items "stone of oath" and 1 milion gold is also still there.

WVNQI4Yo_t.png[/URL]

3 hours ago, wouter2004 said:

Desculpe por todas as perguntas de suporte neste tópico, mas eu tenho dificuldade em criar guildas em Tales of Pirates CO

Com meu personagem GM posso criar guildas, mas com personagens normais não posso.

Ao falar com o comandante da Marinha "Dessaro", eu atendo todas as condições e posso ver a janela de entrada do createguild.

Depois disso nada acontece e meus itens "pedra do juramento" e 1 milhão de ouro também continuam lá.

WVNQI4Yo_t.png[/ URL]

Try with 10 million