MonkeyCode

Corsairs Online Source codes

Corsairs Online was a server developed by @KONG @Billy @Wrexor @Mii @Foxseiz @Snre3n

Below, is the repository that CO source resides, this is CO's team (the above) last contribution to PKO Development. 
https://bitbucket.org/{2e106d14-da36-429f-bac8-f69975e19841}/

Edit by Rogue, link to deguix's repository: https://gitlab.com/deguix/corsairs-online-public

Hope this helps the development of PKO/TOP. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

kong.png

a2.png

I am very grateful for it dear! Would it be too much to ask SRC's Client? Ai yes new developers can do something about ...

Excuse me for my ignorance, I just want to know if it's possible.

2 hours ago, Exatamentchy said:

I am very grateful for it dear! Would it be too much to ask SRC's Client? Ai yes new developers can do something about ...

Excuse me for my ignorance, I just want to know if it's possible.

Client source is not released because of few things:
1) Xero does not have client source (as he was bugging me in discord image above that he wants it so badly)
2) Client src compatible 1.36/1.38 is a service by @Wrexor .
You can purchase the source from him and you can post here which features you want from client. CO Client was based off his clean bindiff source

Side note:
To compile these source, requires Visual Studio 2013.

go into Common/ directory, click on each of the common library .sln files and open with VS2013,
compile each library one by one. Have a copy of the original 2.0 SRC incase some libraries are missing in the repo.

After all common libs are compiled, continue onto the exes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

kong.png

a2.png

27 minutes ago, Dev Corp said:

@KONG

Thanks, of course, but with all due respect, what contribution can a server source make with a completely redesigned client that is completely missing?

No good deeds in half! Stop shaking the files of the old game, allow others to participate in the resurrection of piratia.

If at least a little bit interesting, I suggest the following: want money? Let us gather for you, I think the guys will not mind, it's time to integrate and do something worthwhile, it does not make sense to use these sources even to study, what is the point of studying if you can not implement, in general this is certainly a good thing on your part, but without a client, it makes no sense.

2 hours ago, KONG said:

2) Client src compatible 1.36/1.38 is a service by @Wrexor .
You can purchase the source from him and you can post here which features you want from client. CO Client was based off his clean bindiff source

I already told you how you can get it.

I don’t want your money, wrexor and vector have forwarded all their clients to me for mods, I do not do mods for money because I don’t care about it.

what contribution can server source make ?

If you do some thinking, you realize that all the function works at server side and client is only visual. Maybe you can take antidupe function, or guild bank, then all you need to do is express it how you want your players to see it at client side.

This is to further development (as stated in original thread), not for admins to make money by opening 100 CO clones.

kong.png

a2.png

Can’t release client. Sorry. Until I see public 1.3 client, I will release CO client source. And, These codes have very little meaning to my team. Because CO team was built on knowledge driven people, we don’t care about the codes. 

kong.png

a2.png

Please do so 😃

for one week, I will give advice to anyone who needs to compile it and have it running. Please, everyone- ask away on this thread, from compiling to getting the server up, ask me please. 

For one week starting today, please ask any problem you have, compiling to setting up the source, ask me away!

Edited by KONG

kong.png

a2.png

46 minutes ago, VoodooPuppet said:

As I said above, I will make available the Client link that I believe to be as recent as possible. If I'm wrong, @KONGplease correct me. 

🔗https://mega.nz/#!2H4wFQjZ!NOyJty7OCJzIPOUqXO5m13tQmzFs9ie8vrraoJhJZVA

The issue is not having the Game Client

It is the client source. As it holds on what can be added/removed/modified for the players eyes to see. I think Kong is saying that if someone spills or "leaks" out the client source for a 1.3X version which I doubt anyone can then that is when he will release the client source so that people can eat the food. There are about 3 people who hold this that I am aware of.

I believe CO stuff shouldn't be released anyways as CO's team worked hard and delicately on the stuff, just for people to come and grab their shit. They spent time with knowledge learning and working on it.

Edited by GOAT

Nissan-GT-R.gif

3 hours ago, MouradMS said:

O they love tagging me in their drama ^^

tmam-ya-bsha.jpg.00faabd93abd40b3388842f475dbe4c5.jpg

Nothing special here about you. Your partner just loves giving you the credits that my team has done. And please, this thread isn’t about you or your friend, it’s about CO source so please refrain from talking about yourself

• Sad 1

kong.png

a2.png

3 minutes ago, KONG said:

Nothing special here about you. Your partner just loves giving you the credits that my team has done. And please, this thread isn’t about you or your friend, it’s about CO source so please refrain from talking about yourself

Well, in regards of the addition of guild bank, it was a freelance job and not a partnership of any kind.

And if it so is about CO sources as you say then please refrain from mentioning me or else you're contradicting yourself.

3 hours ago, MouradMS said:

Well, in regards of the addition of guild bank, it was a freelance job and not a partnership of any kind.

And if it so is about CO sources as you say then please refrain from mentioning me or else you're contradicting yourself.

Just as you continue to do so. You have the ability to make a new thread and talk about you and your client, your guild bank, the freelance that you did, I don’t mind and encourage you to do so. I mentioned you because your name was given to me by Xero. It doesn’t mean this thread is about you. Reason why others I have tag did not make it about them, just very common courtesy. 

Now, please refrain talking about yourself and focus on the topic. 

2 hours ago, Rinor said:

@KONG Could you re-upload sources? 

They made public mega. 

• Thanks 2

kong.png

a2.png

On 7/4/2019 at 11:43 AM, KONG said:

For one week starting today, please ask any problem you have, compiling to setting up the source, ask me away!

I'm having a problem while building AccountServer (I already complied from common files etc..)
prob2.png.ae7cab09fe7aec4f8c478f9d59c412b1.png
prob1.png.509319e81ca82c01506efa653d736258.png

Capture.PNG.ecd623d3c7fe8891be39050587308faf.PNG

Can anyone help with this? Thanks.

I managed to compile the libraries and exes, then I have 2 issues:

• Creating a new character and trying to enter throws the error shown in screen.
    • Item ID does not even exist on server ItemInfo, can't find it given on lua files as well.
  • All characters within an account do not show up if I exit and re-enter account.