mangojkee

Сайт, шаблон Пиратия

Всем привет!

Нашел у себя в архивах сайт, шаблон, мелкие решения, скрин ниже. 

За основу был взят шабон из www.pkom.xyz , после полностью переделан(был прикручен форму punbb, после была добавлена регистрация аккаунтов+востановение пароля аккаунтов).

Из интересного: после авторизации на форуме можно регистрировать игровые аккаунты, которые оторажаются в профиле(из профиля можно востанавливать пароль - путем отправки письма на почту...). Возможно было добвленно что то еще ...

Архив всего что было:

mediafire

dropfiles

БД:

mediafire

dropfiles

1504001895_PiratiaOceanTalesofPiratesPrivateServer.png.132653cd4db44e8ef1b50e8d46d61f59.png

Edited by mangojkee
  • Like 2

On 5/18/2019 at 9:19 AM, mangojkee said:

Hello everyone!

I found a website in my archives, a template, small solutions, a screen below. 

The template from www.pkom.xyz was taken as a  basis  , then it was completely redesigned (the punbb form was screwed on, after that account registration + account password recovery was added).

Interesting: after logging in to the forum, you can register game accounts, which are reflected in the profile (you can recover the password from the profile - by sending a letter to the mail ...). Perhaps something else was added ...

Archive of everything that happened:

mediafire

dropfiles

DB:

mediafire

dropfiles

1504001895_PiratiaOceanTalesofPiratesPrivateServer.png.132653cd4db44e8ef1b50e8d46d61f59.png

Can a little guide on installation and so? can make it work but all the page(nav menu) are like doesnt exist. If i can make it work finely i might develop into a template

В 20.03.2021 в 19:40, DangThao сказал:

Can a little guide on installation and so? can make it work but all the page(nav menu) are like doesnt exist. If i can make it work finely i might develop into a template

hi!

you can try unpack archive to you webserver directory, configurate file settings "\cfg\config.php" (its need to connect to your gamedb)

after you should connect forum to db(mysql) instal this database to your mysql server and configurate file setting "forums\config.php")  (itns need to connect forum with some db)

after configurate "SendMailSmtpClass.php" with your email

Edited by mangojkee

9 hours ago, mangojkee said:

hi!

you can try unpack archive to you webserver directory, configurate file settings "\cfg\config.php" (its need to connect to your gamedb)

after you should connect forum to db(mysql) instal this database to your mysql server and configurate file setting "forums\config.php")  (itns need to connect forum with some db)

after configurate "SendMailSmtpClass.php" with your email

Sorry but i followed what you've said but this is what i got. Sorry for my noobiness.
spacer.png

Edited by DangThao
  • Haha 1