Sign in to follow this  
Dan

Discussion of current Exploit

So as many know, there has been an exploit going around, it's almost the same pattern, such that GroupServer loses socket connect with GateServer.

Has anyone out there know a solution for this such that it can be reproduced? Checked logs and did not find quite much about it. However, I have found that of 

MP_TEAM_CREATE() send ToGameServer data to GateServer.

This is a significant loss in the hopes of server admins running servers, as much have been closed due to this.

and as a result if a person parties another, they will experience a disconnection.

If chat they will disconnect.

Experiencing this I have found that -> If disconnect character with a 2nd client, the potential error is fixed, but it is a hassle to doing this over and over everytime exploit is done comparableto restarting Group/Gate.

Results is with and without filter = same. This is not a packet issue I assume, as limitations have applied but results the same.

1 (1).png

qweqweqw.png

Edited by GOAT
  • Like 4

Nissan-GT-R.gif

Now another known exploit:

Argent map crashes nothing inside logs. Cannot kill from console either.

No "Debug" or GameServer.exe has stopped working.

Edited by GOAT

Nissan-GT-R.gif

I'm having the same problem and after that error there comes to me that one.

I already tried several configurations in the gameserver.cft [Entity]

even though I only open argent after falling back to give me that same problem.

There are no errors in Lua_err.txt etc ...

unknown.png

Being better than others is for those who are weak; what matters is to be true to yourself.         

18 minutes ago, z0nT said:

is it doesnt help?

I have already fixed these exploits on my gameserver.

CCharacter::BickerNotice

CCharacter::PopupNotice

CPlayer::SystemNotice

Being better than others is for those who are weak; what matters is to be true to yourself.         

@1g0rS1lv4 Theres another exploit to crash ur GameServer, which are being used from some kiddies out there.
Changing Birth Map to a Map with big letters = GS Crash!
Another one is done while Teleporting through NPC Teleporter.

So far i know this two only & i talked about this with ROSO Owner "Derick" who had such problem tho, try make a DUMP File and check it out and share on forum and i hope as some of Known Devs already said on another topic that "if you share the problem they can help fix for the public"

Edited by FapFap

12 hours ago, FapFap said:

@1g0rS1lv4 Theres another exploit to crash ur GameServer, which are being used from some kiddies out there.

So far i know this two only & i talked about this with ROSO Owner "Derick" who had such problem tho, try make a DUMP File and check it out and share on forum and i hope as some of Known Devs already said on another topic that "if you share the problem they can help fix for the public"

and how a normal player can do this? all those packets edits, they are using custom tool instead of wpe pro or RPE?

btw the Changing Birth Map to a Map with big letters = GS Crash is because system chat, so we can say its fixed.

Edited by squaller

since we re talking about exploits, ide say that theres infinite stats exploit,(they add the stats directly to the character, not stats points) i dont know how to do it , but is real, since some players did it on my server. they can get infinite stats even if you limit max stats on Init_Attr.lua. so if you guys are running server, make sure you don't have players edited, by adding an stats checking script .

Edited by squaller

2 hours ago, squaller said:

since we re talking about exploits, ide say that theres infinite stats exploit,(they add the stats directly to the character, not stats points) i dont know how to do it , but is real, since some players did it on my server. they can get infinite stats even if you limit max stats on Init_Attr.lua. so if you guys are running server, make sure you don't have players edited, by adding an stats checking script .

Just check attr's after player is created and change to 5 at AttrCalculate.lua

14 hours ago, squaller said:

btw the Changing Birth Map to a Map with big letters = GS Crash is because system chat, so we can say its fixed.

Nope.

Just check attr's after player is created and change to 5 at AttrCalculate.lua

true :)

well, i tried it already so idk  XD

Edited by squaller

This is just an example of the exploit being re-produced. (Resulting in "Connection Failed")

@V3ct0r  

возможно, вы можете предотвратить отправку нескольких пакетов? Я думаю, если возможно, сделайте патч в GateServer, который распознает легальные пакеты, или если 1 I.P соединяется 5 раз в течение 10 секунд = удар или бан. Это не требует от человека подключения к игре. Я могу больше об этом говорить, но только наедине.

UvNlzKo.gif

Edited by GOAT

Nissan-GT-R.gif

didnt v3ctor is selling gateserver patched ? with max socked 6400+ i saw one like that before. 

Edited by squaller

25 minutes ago, squaller said:

didnt v3ctor is selling gateserver patched ? with max socked 6400+ i saw one like that before. 

Never heard of, any proof?

Nissan-GT-R.gif

but, i have re-produced the DoS on this gateserver 65k connections, but the gateserver crash at the socket connection 2048

so this , dont work. sorry

gate.jpg

Edited by squaller

1 hour ago, squaller said:

but, i have re-produced the DoS on this gateserver 65k connections, but the gateserver crash at the socket connection 2048

so this , dont work. sorry

gate.jpg

"In Internet protocols, 65535 is also the number of TCP and UDP ports available for use, since port 0 is reserved."

Nissan-GT-R.gif

On 5/13/2019 at 5:24 PM, FapFap said:

any update about this exploits?

nagi_no_asukara_signature_by_tsukii_h0sh

Gameserver can also be crashed by spamming apply to guild packets, but this applies only to gameserver containing ascaron. Open wpe, start recording, apply to guild, start sending packets and gameserver crashes within seconds.