Sign in to follow this  
Sultan

Hourglass Timer System

This is Hourglass system simple as FREE Lunch. It's UNCOMPLETED.

I was working on it today for couple of hours (2016.06.01) I found it need much time to complete and gave up on it. The system is working but it has some bugs! I am not planning on completing it anyways, but good luck with it! I have released a version before for FREE Lunch similar to this one but this is better version and need some revision and upgrades/edits.

--! Info:- 
[*]	Simple in-game event, hold item "Hourglass" for 1 hour and win rewards!
[*]	Maximum winners can be selected
[*]	Calculates Item online time using "cha_timer" to ensure player is online, can be improved with os.time() with hardcore scripting	
[*] Incompleted project ... can be used / improved

--! Incompleted stuffs:
[*] Records item date use (Example, if ran event again, no one will abuse it by having a "Ready" hourglass filled)
[*] This system does work good for ONE Gameserver, if more than one, you will need to make adjustments like for only use in 1 map or upgrade the system!

--! Guide:-
[*] Use "hourglass_npc" for the NPCscript, don't edit anything because everything is on the file
[*] Use "ItemUse_Hourglass" for the Itemscript, copy the whole line below and use it in your ItemInfo
[*] Edit itemID #### with your new hourglass

--! How does it work?
[*] Once enabled by &lua hourglass['Enabled'] = true, the System will search for any character has the Hourglass item

Hourglass Timer System.rar

• Like 1