Sign in to follow this  
Lua

2.4 Client Problem

So, am working in the v2.4 server files and am wondering if someone get the same bug:

4SGifa9.png

Some items from inventory and npcs become invisible O.o

I realized that this only happens when we add several "trader npcs" on the map (such as apparel sellers etc).

nagi_no_asukara_signature_by_tsukii_h0sh

The problem is: I do not know if it is a server-side or client-side problem. So the problem is more difficult to solve.

22 minutes ago, Lucky said:

This can also happen when u log multiple accounts in game. NPC become invisible too.

Try TOP2 Client.

Guess this is a client-side problem (something such as game.exe). So we can't use ToP 2 game.exe for a number of problems (different .bins etc etc). Anyway thank you for the two cents : )

Hmm : /

I was thinking this problem is caused by the number of npcs on a map and the number of items in a page.

Edited by Lua

I never get noticed about that before, is there certain items/icons which becomes invisible? or random?

The most similar I had was with the scene, after a while the textures stream has problems to load these. That's something i'm gonna try fix at some point, but for now basics.

Edit-

@Lua, maybe @Onioni is right, i dont mix the clients before. The only problem I had with textures, it's the one mentioned before.

Do you mixed your client with some other ?

Edited by Totoka

Discord: andresc

I get it when I "check" too many npcs with too much items... I think there a "limit of icons loaded" each time you run the client!

If you restart the client and check the last NPC all icons will be there...