V3ct0r

What Tales of Pirates on Unity3d would look like

What Tales of Pirates on Unity3d would look like

Hello friends!

In this topic, I want to show the project that I worked on with @BETEP/macs509. We wanted to see what would look like Tales of Pirates on the Unity3D engine and that's what we've got:

922779886_1.jpg.3ba7a106019380d770f774d2b3e3fd77.jpg

_02e59796b85527d479cc0556be3d51e0.png

951091319_2.jpg.353f14b3ae846ed5ed7b0f6e59eea716.jpg

_4284c8cdc3cdc9b537d34ffe2b7784e3.png

_f3e6d0b5abad780feb86a793336afd05.png

_40afbe705421d91802555f4e5914c8c8.gif

On 1/23/2019 at 8:21 AM, V3ct0r said:

1-2.png

1.png

2-2.png

2.png

3-2.png

3.png

Download:

P.S. The clock on the fountain shows the time of your computer.

Just now, V3ct0r said:

We are releasing the original Unity3D project for this demo.

The project was developed on Unity3D version 2018.2.11f1, but it also opens and runs on later versions, for example, 2022.3.13f1.

image.png

It is presented "as is" and does not pretend to be of high quality.

Download (Google Drive) - 117.5 MB

• Like 1

looks awesome for me, i would see a server based on it, but sure that wont be nostalgic anymore but i think it's more friendly for eyes and is up to graphic what is required now, +ToP2 skin remake for more realistic, 3d effect... i really would see that in future

Hello, @BlackBarba!

No, there are no any updates since November 9, 2018 (release date).

On 3/13/2019 at 7:16 PM, blazi10 said:

@V3ct0r Are you working on it to develop this as new gen of ToP? In your plans is make it Online game?

We are working as a hobby on the game, which will be based on the original map of the Sacred War.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

• Like 4

8 hours ago, V3ct0r said:

We are working as a hobby on the game, which will be based on the original map of the Sacred War.

damn, it looks awesome, I would see it as online game :( It's so sadly, you can make new gen of ToP and maybe revive this game, because it's dying slowly, graphic and systems aren't up do date, something what was great few years ago now looks "ugly"?

Hello @Chrimiway and @blazi10!

On 3/12/2019 at 10:46 AM, Chrimiway said:

amazing, did you build this from scratch (All the graphics, movement).

Not from scratch. We used graphics and animations from the original client.

On 3/22/2019 at 4:48 PM, blazi10 said:

damn, it looks awesome, I would see it as online game :( It's so sadly, you can make new gen of ToP and maybe revive this game, because it's dying slowly, graphic and systems aren't up do date, something what was great few years ago now looks "ugly"?

Thanks for your kind comment! It is very difficult to port the whole game to a new engine. We are clear-headed about our strength and at the moment are not interested in that.

2 hours ago, V3ct0r said:

Thanks for your kind comment! It is very difficult to port the whole game to a new engine. We are clear-headed about our strength and at the moment are not interested in that.

I still belive in your skills of development, in future maybe you'll change your choose and your "hobby" became a new online game :) 

• Like 1

espero que breve, pretendo sim colocalo online, depois de corrigir os eventuais bug talvez eu disponibilize para a comunidade que assim como eu também ama este jogo.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, XXD said:

Belo trabalho Vector, parece bom, estou trabalhando em um projeto com unity também,  veja

WoW looks so pretty 😍

@V3ct0rany updates in your project?

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, BETEP/macs509 said:

@XXD I do not know how to program, so I used a ready-made solution. And I’ll ask to create a topic.

I created a network, I'm waiting for someone to create a community topic of unity for me to post there kk

Edited by XXD

¿How can i get 3d models, textures, animations from client? i been using unity for the past 2 years, wanna make some ports from this game for my own research at gamedev. thanks

On 11/28/2022 at 7:05 PM, Hobbiest said:

¿How can i get 3d models, textures, animations from client? i been using unity for the past 2 years, wanna make some ports from this game for my own research at gamedev. thanks

Hello @Hobbiest,

We used this program to get models from the client:

To export animations, as I remember, we used this plugin for 3D max:

The buildings and trees were animated by hand in Blender. Objects floating on water, fire, smoke and flags were made using Unity3D resources.

• Thanks 1

Thanks, this is really great, i just want to see how i can creat similar systems but in unity and C# , its gonna be fun to see it run with my own code. i might post it here the results.