V3ct0r

No one will help you if you are not willing to pay?

The poll  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Will you help for free?

• Yes, I will help if I know the solution for free
    • No, I will only help for money
    • Another answer (write in the topic)

Hello, friends!

@Adrian says that no one will help you if you are not willing to pay:

adrian.png

Do you agree with him? Write the answer below and why you think so.

@Adrian I think that you should not answer for everyone. That you do not want to help for free, but not all forum participants. We have created a special section for paid services, but you impose your services in the usual topics:

adrian2.png

@V3ct0r Nowadays no one helps you for free , if you don't have money people will not help you , only if someone really don't care about money or helps you because he wants ,you will find those kind of people so hard.. if I want to help i help , if no i will not.. I saw that guy @FapFap posting msgs like "BUMP" "BUMP?!" "anyone?" i told him directly the truth why most of people doesn't help so he don't try hard or maybe forum lacks of people with knowledge who knows...   so no hate 👌

I've been helping people and releasing stuff for free some time ago, including creating guides. So the phrase "nowadays no one helps you for free" is awfully wrong.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Adrian said:

Nowadays no one helps you for free

you're wrong. Here are thing where people help for free if they know how to fix issue or something, if people don't know so they won't submit any reply it's logic i think, but there're things as CPF or SWING systems and much more and you need pay for it but i think if you bought it and there'll be any problems then fix of it is free from developer of system... So You're wrong Bro

Well, i guess we all started from the bottom, and we all had question's. 
The most have the experience now adays, so they help the people who are new into this, like me.
If had many questions allready, and for the most, its just an easy awnser, so it means nothing to them.

Sometimes helping someone when he/she's struggling, it feels allready like a payment =)

But, some people do need the money, and in this dark world, knowledge = money..

So if you wanna make cash out of this.. make people pay for your work.
Sell your work in the session there, like @GOAT, he offers his work, on the way its ment to be.

I agree with Adrian, in the part in which he says "... you will find those kind of people so hard", but I believe it is more for the lack of knowledge, and not for not wanting to help, because it is noticed that the Most website-related issues (such as FapFap posted) are solved with difficulties, as we do not have many people with php knowledge for help (I think, I may be wrong).

But I myself have been helped here several times and have not even charged me :)

18 hours ago, Adrian said:

@ V3ct0r Hoje em dia ninguém te ajuda de graça, se você não tem dinheiro as pessoas não vão te ajudar, só se alguém realmente não se importar com dinheiro ou te ajudar porque ele quer, você vai achar esse tipo de pessoa tão difícil. Se eu quiser ajudar eu ajudo, se não eu não vou .. Eu vi aquele cara @FapFap postando mensagens como "BUMP" "BUMP ?!" "qualquer um?" Eu disse a ele diretamente a verdade porque a maioria das pessoas não ajuda, então ele não se esforça ou talvez o fórum não tenha pessoas com conhecimento que sabe ... então não odeie👌

The world is not moved by money only. Sometimes a simple act that you do leaves people happier. Remembering that everything you know or are still learning was part of this community and with the help of others and I'm pretty sure you were not willing to pay for small solutions or help and even then someone was there to help you. Use of what you've learned in your life, don't act like a bitch. If you don't like someone just ignore and doesn't answer, that called as education.

20 hours ago, V3ct0r said:

Do you agree with him? Write the answer below and why you think so.

I don't aggre with him. Even i'm not developing anymore for TOP there's lot of people that i've know which come asking me for help and i'll do without any problem. Keep in mind that even if you do not get paid, that person will tell you that you can count on her whatever it takes. Concluding in a real friendship and sharing wisdom to others, this is what I like.

• Like 1

lelouch_signature_by_vahntheknight-d4uafwj.png