Sign in to follow this  
zekkensenpai

Circle of Death Map Initialization error:unable to locate the character with the name ID! ID = 0

I followed the insturctions on the txt. It's working but having an error of this. I can't even teleport using this portal to go inside map. secondly, the system of killing player gets points and the flag are working perfectly. I need to use command to go inside the map. Tried to move a few things still not working. Changed the level requirement also no good. Really need help thanks.

Capture.PNG

В 25.12.2018 в 09:26, zekkensenpai сказал:

I followed the insturctions on the txt. It's working but having an error of this. I can't even teleport using this portal to go inside map. secondly, the system of killing player gets points and the flag are working perfectly. I need to use command to go inside the map. Tried to move a few things still not working. Changed the level requirement also no good. Really need help thanks.

Script in the studio

Edited by st1amer

3 hours ago, GOAT said:

Where did you get the scripts from? Might be outdated

Also what version of files running?

I get it from https://mega.nz/#F!OUMUgTYb!jtCsqh7halK_O9uzWyaG0g!bNEwAYjL currently using Pirate King Online II 2.4(2.7) EN Base Files. 

4 hours ago, st1amer said:

Script in the studio

what do you mean by studio?