gatero

[Web Service] Offline Stall

Hello people,

Today i bring you a new system i created as a web service.

Please leave a comment below with any doubt or review.

My server client link:

If you want to test this system on my server, please contact me on discord or private message and ill create an account for the game.

Edited by gatero
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Interesting, i wonder how far will u take this!
There are few things related to this that you might want clear out as attrs in items, ships and pets.

Edited by Blanquitoh
Miss-type
  • Like 1

Signature.png

On 10/1/2018 at 3:37 PM, Blanquitoh said:

Interesting, i wonder how far will u take this!
There are few things related to this that you might want clear out as attrs in items, ships and pets.

Yes i know, that's why atm the moment only normal items can be traded. I kind of left this proyect, but i may finish it. I was just begging to understand how inventory encryption works, as i had to figure out a java code to decrypt it from a mall system from a website uploaded here.

8 hours ago, Waka~ said:

facepalm, there are afk shops (ALT+F4)

Mmm yes but is not the same to be able to buy an item on need in any place of the game. Except weapons, armor or pets. This will reduce the amount of unnecesary stalls, and allow players to sell their items on a fast way or get some more nanas and amps to keep leveling up without the need to got back for more. I think this may improve a bit the dynamic of the game, as worlds are really big. If you have the money, you can have more.

Edited by gatero