Sign in to follow this  
gatero

Pirate Club Pirates Online

Hello,

Im wondering why is it that the only server i can find that have Pirate Club System is Zankza's Server Pirates Online.

Anyone can answer me this doubt?

42 minutes ago, V3ct0r said:

Hello!

What is Pirate Club System?

It's website-way, its something like Guild ingame but this is at website, players can create & join clubs at website by logging they account on website, so the leader accepts them and if he lvls players to lv 45 at ingame he gets reward by club on website, also members who got lv45 gets reward (theres lv45 club, 55 club and 65 club) if 45 lower reward if 55 better if 65 even better its something like this, so new players gets help also gets reward by club, its a way to make money for players, so that old players makes club and lvl players to 45 or 55 or 65 for rewards!

i hope im clear

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gatero said:

Hello,

Im wondering why is it that the only server i can find that have Pirate Club System is Zankza's Server Pirates Online.

Anyone can answer me this doubt?

I am sorry to disappoint you but sadly Zankza passed away earlier this year. This server is owned by someone else.

2 hours ago, quad said:

I am sorry to disappoint you but sadly Zankza passed away earlier this year. This server is owned by someone else.

3 hours ago, FapFap said:

It's website-way, its something like Guild ingame but this is at website, players can create & join clubs at website by logging they account on website, so the leader accepts them and if he lvls players to lv 45 at ingame he gets reward by club on website, also members who got lv45 gets reward (theres lv45 club, 55 club and 65 club) if 45 lower reward if 55 better if 65 even better its something like this, so new players gets help also gets reward by club, its a way to make money for players, so that old players makes club and lvl players to 45 or 55 or 65 for rewards!

i hope im clear

4 hours ago, V3ct0r said:

Hello!

What is Pirate Club System?

But im wrong saying that this server is the only Server ONLINE that has this system?

It is, most likely because the feature - designed this way - fits the server's rates, speed and gameplay. On high rate servers which usually have instant leveling, it is not worth trying to implement something of the sort, while in lower rate/vanilla ones, it becomes a nightmare to balance properly as it's either too rewarding, hence abusable, or not worth it.

First of all Pirates Online was never owned by Zanzka. The Pirate Club function was made for Pirates Online by me. The website is custom for Pirates Online so unfortunately you can't get it unless someone makes one similar to it.

1 hour ago, Danny said:

First of all Pirates Online was never owned by Zanzka. The Pirate Club function was made for Pirates Online by me. The website is custom for Pirates Online so unfortunately you can't get it unless someone makes one similar to it.

Actually i already created two systems as web services. Offline Stall and Pirate Club. Atm i continue de development of these services.

17 hours ago, gatero said:

Actually i already created two systems as web services. Offline Stall and Pirate Club. Atm i continue de development of these services.

He was searching for a web solution. Your solution is never convinent for a big player base.