Jump to content
ahmad

stall gold limit

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Nobre said:

dont think so if it was possible i am sure it would be mainstream on many servers

It is, but as far as I know, only PKO has this feature.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, @ahmad!

 

Try to increase the values 0x5F5E100 (100 000 000) which are located at the addresses 0x0006135C and 0x000620FE in GameServer.exe.

 

Note: the value 0x5F5E100 is written to the file in reverse order (00 E1 F5 05)

Note 2: addresses are given for 1.38 GameServer from PKO 1.38 Server files.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/5/2018 at 8:30 PM, V3ct0r said:

Hello, @ahmad!

 

Try to increase the values 0x5F5E100 (100 000 000) which are located at the addresses 0x0006135C and 0x000620FE in GameServer.exe.

 

Note: the value 0x5F5E100 is written to the file in reverse order (00 E1 F5 05)

Note 2: addresses are given for 1.38 GameServer from PKO 1.38 Server files.

Helo !
i changed it but i have to change something for game.exe as well?
because max input in game.exe still 100m 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ahmad said:

Helo !
i changed it but i have to change something for game.exe as well?
because max input in game.exe still 100m 

Open Game.exe in OllyDBG or IDA Pro and search for value 0x05F5E100 (100 000 000)

You will find something like:

0xAAAAAAAA   3D 00E1F505      CMP EAX,5F5E100

 

Address for the limit will be:

0xAAAAAAAA - 0x00400000 + 1

 

For example:

stalllimit.png

 

Address will be 0x0045BBFF - 0x00400000 + 1 = 0x0005BC00

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, V3ct0r said:

Open Game.exe in OllyDBG or IDA Pro and search for value 0x05F5E100 (100 000 000)

You will find something like:

0xAAAAAAAA   3D 00E1F505      CMP EAX,5F5E100

 

Address for the limit will be:

0xAAAAAAAA - 0x00400000 + 1

 

For example:

stalllimit.png

 

Address will be 0x0045BBFF - 0x00400000 + 1 = 0x0005BC00

Helo thanks for your time ,
i found this
image.png.66fd6e7bded3ebfc179a207b01cd3c9f.png

edited 
image.png.13db5b9154b77d900837a990fd00eb9c.png

but input still 100m

 

and in HXD

image.png.b760282d5985850bcdfa44fd458438f2.png

 

Changed to 
image.png.f307c1ae9063147ba65eebd3800fdbe2.png

 

but input  ingame still
image.png.b26cb9360e391a3b1e8049c738cf2515.png

Edited by ahmad
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/7/2018 at 6:23 AM, ahmad said:

Helo thanks for your time ,
i found this
image.png.66fd6e7bded3ebfc179a207b01cd3c9f.png

edited 
image.png.13db5b9154b77d900837a990fd00eb9c.png

but input still 100m

 

and in HXD

image.png.b760282d5985850bcdfa44fd458438f2.png

 

Changed to 
image.png.f307c1ae9063147ba65eebd3800fdbe2.png

 

but input  ingame still
image.png.b26cb9360e391a3b1e8049c738cf2515.png

go to scripts/lua/forms/dialog

open it then search for
 

UI_SetEditMaxNum

you will find
 

UI_SetTextColor( edtNumber, COLOR_BLACK )
UI_SetEditMaxNum( edtNumber, 8 )
UI_SetEditMaxNumVisible( edtNumber, 8 )

Change 8 to 9

and there you go
image.png.a671f2a88193aa601f8a0e659e3e410c.png

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/5/2018 at 2:30 PM, V3ct0r said:

Hello, @ahmad!

 

Try to increase the values 0x5F5E100 (100 000 000) which are located at the addresses 0x0006135C and 0x000620FE in GameServer.exe.

 

Note: the value 0x5F5E100 is written to the file in reverse order (00 E1 F5 05)

Note 2: addresses are given for 1.38 GameServer from PKO 1.38 Server files.

Please Offset 1.36 <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Julio said:

Please Offset 1.36 <3

Search by yourself. Now you know how do.

 

On 7/7/2018 at 12:19 AM, V3ct0r said:

Open Game.exe in OllyDBG or IDA Pro and search for value 0x05F5E100 (100 000 000)

You will find something like:

0xAAAAAAAA   3D 00E1F505      CMP EAX,5F5E100

 

Address for the limit will be:

0xAAAAAAAA - 0x00400000 + 1

 

For example:

stalllimit.png

 

Address will be 0x0045BBFF - 0x00400000 + 1 = 0x0005BC00

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Helpful! Much appreciated.

 

But there should be one issue, if you leave your stall opened with such high amount of gold

 

Let's say: 2 items (999m and 999m) that would result to 2 billion be sent to inventory and the inventory will not stand having more than 2 billions and all money would be lost.

 

What would be the solution for that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Sultan said:

Helpful! Much appreciated.

 

But there should be one issue, if you leave your stall opened with such high amount of gold

 

Let's say: 2 items (999m and 999m) that would result to 2 billion be sent to inventory and the inventory will not stand having more than 2 billions and all money would be lost.

 

What would be the solution for that?

 

Well IMHO, this is a symptom of a really bad game design as gold is supposed to be scarce, you should find some other way to show off your server than insane amounts of gold! cause likewise it loses its value.

 

To answer your question, the solution would be to either change the gold data type, whether from within the source code or hack the executables, to hold higher values, or to transform the difference into some item with equal value such as million/billion dollar notes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well you can use cha_timer for that, once the player's money reach more than 1b, money gets converted to notes and send it to either temp bag or inventory its up to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Sultan said:

Let's say: 2 items (999m and 999m) that would result to 2 billion be sent to inventory and the inventory will not stand having more than 2 billions and all money would be lost.

 

look to this

 

but since inventory  is locked just send them to temp bag 
image.png.b6e17a7ada896e4e02aa206340d7bd43.png

Edited by mkhzaleh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How would it be changing "Money" to "Item" for example?

Is it possible to make it what player wants? Like specifying an Item ID or Item Name for the stall item?


Let's say:

* I'm selling in my Stall "Kylin Armor", I want for it "Short Sword" item. Is that possible?

 

If not, how can we change "Money" to "Item"?

 

Example:

* Money to ItemID [Million Dollar Notes]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Sultan said:

I'm selling in my Stall "Kylin Armor", I want for it "Short Sword" item. Is that possible?

this done in  Corsairs server i guess
 

 

7 hours ago, Sultan said:

If not, how can we change "Money" to "Item"?

 

i guess @V3ct0r selling this
also upo server have this 
like change stall price to diamond or other item

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Rinor said:

I did already thats why im saying its not working

Check lua_err.txt log. Also there is undefined 'ignore' variable in cha_timer call.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, V3ct0r said:

Check lua_err.txt log. Also there is undefined 'ignore' variable in cha_timer call.

no error in there tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...