SoundX

Change name colour in common items

Hello everyone,

was wondering if it is possible to change the colour of the name in common items (not ekipment). For example, for recovery type items, example HP or SP recovery is it possible to make it sothat they have different color than other common items? If it possible, should that be a client-side modification?

Also, was wondering about the items types in ItemType.txt . It is a bit messy as it is, with chests, manu items, ami gloves, cook items, etc, all same type (31 - recovery items). If I separate items for their item type, does it affect anything else in the game?

Sorry for my english, and thanks in advance for answers

Edited by SoundX

Anyone? Any hint on where to start looking will be very helpful. I don't know if to look the game.exe, or the gameserver.exe or the files, thanks in advance

Hello, @SoundX!

The colors of the item names are defined in Game.exe. There is a function named PushHint(text, color, height, font) which displays the text in a tooltip. You need to patch Game.exe to add your code to display tooltip, depending on the type of items.

• Thanks 1