TheSamurai

Roso Base File

Hi guys, so currently i'm working on Rage of Sage Online files at first i'm cleaning some not useful stuffs, re-work the add-on and etc. I'm not a ROSO fan but it seems that its kinda helpful for some who wants to use ROSO as a base file. Now i wanted to ask help on some people who have encountered a bug or a problem in the ROSO files so i know what to be fix and adjust.

I hope someone can help me with this following:

*Report bugs that have encountered 

*If there is any backdoors

*Advice/Tips on what need to be change

Here are some of my change logs
- Removed Teleportation delay
- Re-Script all teleporters
- Rear Pet installed
- VIP set give Vip Effect (the animation on the top of the head) and will still appear even fused/unfuse
- VIP bonus stats removed
- Glacier PK re-script
- Removed maps that aren't using that are still on the resources (just to cleap up and free some space  )
- Pet Feeding glitch fixed (the one that can feed a pet even not on the 2nd slot)
- Re-script all addons and all works as intended
- Rebirth 4 system re-script
- Rebirth 4 wings re-script ( free some lines on skilleff.txt)
- Staff Necklace fixed (the one keeps on blinking the glow and doesn't regenerate the HP/SP when the player is sitting) 
- Marriage System Reinstalled

I know there are more things here to rework and check so maybe you can help me guys find more bugs to be fix or any adjustments to be done. Thanks in advance 

PS: I used ROSO 2.5 FIXED the one on Lucky's Archive

On 5/16/2016 at 12:55 PM, TheSamurai said:

Hi guys, so currently i'm working on Rage of Sage Online files at first i'm cleaning some not useful stuffs, re-work the add-on and etc. I'm not a ROSO fan but it seems that its kinda helpful for some who wants to use ROSO as a base file. Now i wanted to ask help on some people who have encountered a bug or a problem in the ROSO files so i know what to be fix and adjust.

I hope someone can help me with this following:

*Report bugs that have encountered 

*If there is any backdoors

*Advice/Tips on what need to be change

Here are some of my change logs
- Removed Teleportation delay
- Re-Script all teleporters
- Rear Pet installed
- VIP set give Vip Effect (the animation on the top of the head) and will still appear even fused/unfuse
- VIP bonus stats removed
- Glacier PK re-script
- Removed maps that aren't using that are still on the resources (just to cleap up and free some space  )
- Pet Feeding glitch fixed (the one that can feed a pet even not on the 2nd slot)
- Re-script all addons and all works as intended
- Rebirth 4 system re-script
- Rebirth 4 wings re-script ( free some lines on skilleff.txt)
- Staff Necklace fixed (the one keeps on blinking the glow and doesn't regenerate the HP/SP when the player is sitting) 
- Marriage System Reinstalled

I know there are more things here to rework and check so maybe you can help me guys find more bugs to be fix or any adjustments to be done. Thanks in advance 

PS: I used ROSO 2.5 FIXED the one on Lucky's Archive

Do have the old client files? 
Mine keeps sayin Old-Rage-of-Sage files- update it