Sign in to follow this  
william20

Bug stats . Admiral cloak

The version released in Lucky's Archive works 90% fine, except the fact that when using fairy poss and teleporting etc will cause a bug to lose stats.

Example:

Poss + cape equipped = Has 1k max

Teleport while Poss is on + cape is equiped = 1k max

Take off Cape, while poss is on = 1k max

Teleport again while poss is on = 1k max, now put on cape = 1.1k max

No one has yet released a working fix.

My conclusion -> hook/serialize are loaded incorrectly, or has something to do with statetime. However, I fixed it without these conclusion but I've used a different method.

[I used trial and error repeatedly from Kong's cloak/Julio's Cloak/2 other people's cloak that I purchased before all had same problem, I noticed a pattern maybe you will too :P]

Edited by Joah

Nissan-GT-R.gif

9 hours ago, Joah said:

I noticed a pattern maybe you will too :P

Lol, this forum is made to help & get help not just to show off that you fixed it, no hate just saying.
Also he wants to know "how to fix" not to send him urs or any.

Edited by Rinor
  • Like 1

On 5/27/2018 at 9:17 PM, Joah said:

The version released in Lucky's Archive works 90% fine, except the fact that when using fairy poss and teleporting etc will cause a bug to lose stats.

Example:

Poss + cape equipped = Has 1k max

Teleport while Poss is on + cape is equiped = 1k max

Take off Cape, while poss is on = 1k max

Teleport again while poss is on = 1k max, now put on cape = 1.1k max

No one has yet released a working fix.

My conclusion -> hook/serialize are loaded incorrectly, or has something to do with statetime. However, I fixed it without these conclusion but I've used a different method.

[I used trial and error repeatedly from Kong's cloak/Julio's Cloak/2 other people's cloak that I purchased before all had same problem, I noticed a pattern maybe you will too :P]

I have installed cloak for @william20 , there is no bug! when using poss or teletransport the stat does not show any change. You have made a correct installation or the cloak is in conflict with other addons

Sorry for my bad english.

Edited by Julio
  • Like 1

On 5/28/2018 at 7:03 AM, william20 said:

errooo.png.125f0ea2a073553c3ff80f45ca9c7ff1.pngerrorrrr.png.caf978231ae23938010ffcc039d4d1f3.png

looking by this... looks like you mess up function.lua in cha_timer pretty bad... perhaps you can show the script that you add in cha_timer?